Question about Watches
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Cardinal Nite Light watch
Press and hold mode button, alarm time will flash. Press mode and reset buttons at the same time it will return you to regular time mode with seconds flashing. tap st/stp to set seconds. press rst/str minutes flash, press again hours flash. press set to exit to normal mode. the instructions I got with the watch were in chinese. whoever disigned this watch is a moron. I will never buy a cardinal watch again. why dont they put their instructions online like timex?
Posted on Sep 04, 2008
All the settings seem to go through the start/stop button. If you
hold it down for 3 (not 2, not 4, but 3) seconds, it toggles in and out
of "set the watch mode". You can tell you are in it because the seconds
at the bottom go all blinky. Use (quick press) start/stop to move from
seconds, to minutes, to hours, to year, to month, to day. Mode
subtracts, reset adds.
To set alarms, etc, first put the watch into Alarm Mode (Mode button, again).
Use the reset button to move to the selected alarm (1-5).
Hold the start/stop button for 3 seconds to toggle into "set the alarm mode".
Quick press of start/stop moves between things to set (kind of alarm, hours, minutes).
Mode subtracts, reset adds.
3 second hold of start/stop takes you out of setting mode.
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
SOURCE: I lost the setting
Here's the manual from my Cardinal NiteLite watch.
Instruction manual for Cardinal nightlight watch with four buttons.
Button one is labeled "S1" and is in the one o'clock position on the watch.
Button two is labeled "S2" and is in the four o'clock position on the watch.
Button three is labeled "S3" and is at the eight o'clock position on the watch.
Button four is labeled "light" and is in position 10 o'clock on the watch.
1. Normal time mode: hours/minutes/seconds/day of the week.
2. Nine then date: the pressing and holding as one. Month/date or date/month reading optional by depressing as two.
3. Alarm/hourly chime mode: depressing and will holding S2 to display alarm time. The alarm symbol and chime symbol or alternatively on or off by depressing as one simultaneously. While in normal time mode if the chime symbol or alarm symbol appears, it means that the chime or alarm is on.
4. Chronograph mold: depressing button S3 minutes/seconds/1/100 seconds (when using less than 30 or 40 minutes option) or hours/minutes/seconds (when using greater than 30 or 40 minutes option).
5. 24/12 hour format switch option: depressing as to to display alarm time in the depressing S3 simultaneously can select 12 or 24 hour format. A equals a.m., P. equals PM.
6. Sound demonstration: depressing and holding both S1, and S2 simultaneously.
HOW TO SET ALARM TIME
7. Button S1 is to select function and S2 to advance the counter.
8. Alarm hours: depressing and holding S. 30 for 2 seconds will change to set a mood. The alarm set flag starts flashing, and the alarm hours Depress S2 to advance.
9. Alerts: depressing as one causes the alarm minutes to start flashing. Use S2 to advance. Depress S3 once to return to normal time mode.
HOW TO SET NORMAL TIME
1. seconds: depress and hold S3 for 2 seconds to enter the time change setting mode. The alarm set flag starts flashing and the alarm hours start flashing. Depress S3 once to start the alarm seconds flashing. When S2 is depressed, the seconds turn 200 (when less than 30 seconds) or the minutes advance by one and the seconds start counting from 00 (when greater than 30 seconds).
2. Minutes: depress button S1, minutes start flashing. Use button S2 to advance.
3. Hours: depress button S1 again, hours start flashing.
4. Month: depress button s1 again, month Use button S2 to advance.
5. Date: depress button s1 again, date starts flashing use button s2 to advance.
6. Day of week: depress button s1 again, the day of week starts flashing. Use button s2 to advance.
7. Depress button s3 to return to normal time.
8. depress button s3, it reads minutes/seconds/1/100 seconds.
9. Depress button s1, the chronometer starts counting. The 1/100 second flag starts flashing when less than 30 or 40 minutes option.
10. Depress button s2 to split time. The lap flag starts flashing, and the chronometer is still actually counting. Depress button s2 again to release the split time.
11. Depress button s1 again to stop counting, and the stop flag starts flashing. To reset the chronometer 20, depress button s2. Depress button s3 to return to normal time mode.
If this does not work can I get the 3 diget # on the back of the watch.
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2016 | Watches
May 19, 2014 | Watches
Aug 21, 2010 | Watches
Aug 06, 2010 | Pierre Cardin Watches
Jun 30, 2010 | Pierre Cardin Pierre Cadin Swiss Women's...
Oct 27, 2009 | Pierre Cardin Watches
Sep 23, 2009 | Pierre Cardin Watches
May 18, 2009 | Watches
May 27, 2008 | LogoArt St. Louis Cardinals Wrist Watch
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!