Question about Miscellaneous

Open Question

I need advice about benefit ***** court procedings

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I received a prosecution notice summons to an accused. I didn't attend court in western Australia. Should I have attended?

a summons is a court order to attend and now there will be a warrant out for your arrest because you violated that court order
best you get legal advice and have a very good reason why you could not respond to the summons

Dec 06, 2017 | Lands Phones

1 Answer

My daughter was subpoenaed to testify in a domestic assault case against her boyfriend. She has to be out of town. Is there any way we can get the court date changed?

I suggest you contact the Clerk of the Court as soon as possible or instruct your legal representative to do so.

There would have to be compelling reasons for the case to be adjourned and your daughter would probably need to explain why her being out of town is more important.

Not only do I doubt your success but your description indicates your daughter is a key witness in a case that is in her own benefit, which without her testimony could be thrown out or the defendant found not guilty.

In addition, ignoring a subpoena could result in a charge of "contempt of court".

Oct 07, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I had a court order made 2014 regarding visitation rights to see my children but my ex husband stoped me seeing them how do I get hold of the court order

Fixya is an advice forum for do it yourself inclined people. We do not offer legal advice. Consult an attorney

Feb 10, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Is it true Seniors citizens have 5 Months Left to Claim $60,000 in Extra Social Security Benefits - Or Lose Them Forever

Supreme Court Rules: U.S. Seniors Not Entitled to Social ...
You have no choice when it comes to paying your Social Security taxes. ... he retired, Nestor began receiving Social Security checks for $55.60 per month. ... Over 32 million Americans could lose out on as much as $60,000 in extra benefits over ..."There's a short window of time where seniors can reclaim this money before ...

[PDF]Conference Statements - Social Security

Dec 28, 2015 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer


This could be subject to local regulations and customs so I would seek the advice of the court clerk or clerk to the justices in the first instance.
Court officials are mostly very obliging in matters of knowledge and advice but failing that I would approach the local newspaper before engaging professional advice.

Feb 12, 2015 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Miscellaneous Logo

Related Topics:

14 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Miscellaneous Experts

Andy Fraser
Andy Fraser

Level 2 Expert

141 Answers

steve cannon

Level 1 Expert

23 Answers

Dan Grod

Level 1 Expert

5 Answers

Are you a Miscellaneous Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides