Question about Vacuums
The volume formula is what is used to determine the amount of water in a tank
that is length X width X height (depth) that determines the cubic capacity or the tank
now 1 cubicft = 7.48 gallons
so as an example-- a fish tank 3ft X2 ft X 2ft = 12 cubic ft =12 X 7.48 = 89.76 gallons
Posted on Dec 15, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Fill the SmartMix/formula tank
Lift the formula tank up and out of the machine base.
Fill the formula tank
by first unscrewing the cap
and insert. Always use genuine BISSELL formulas
to maximize cleaning and for the safety of your
machine. Fill formula up to the line and replace the
cap and insert. Place formula tank into the slot in the
back of the machine for a snug fit.
If using the BISSELL 3X Concentrated Fiber Cleansing
Formula: Add 3 capfuls of 3X Concentrated Fiber
Cleansing formula to the formula tank, and then fill
with warm water to the line.
Note: If bottle leaks, check for proper positioning
of red gromment and straw insert.
Good luck and thanks for using FIXYA
Please rate us if you are happy :)
Apr 06, 2011 | Bissell 1697-7 Powersteamer Pro Deluxe...
Oct 07, 2010 | Bissell THE BISSELL LITTLE GREEN MACHINE...
Please check the following with liquid in both tanks.
- Check to see if the machine will spray through the hose with the setting on tools. If it does, the pump is fine. Continue troubleshooting.
- Check for debris on spray tips. Clean them with a soft brush (on old tooth brush works well). The spray tips may be lifted out for easier access.
- Ensure the tank lid is properly attached to the bottom of the tank. To attach this properly, remove the Water Tank from the machine. Hook the front window onto the lip of the bottom container and then allow the window with lid to cover the complete tank. Secure the latch on the back of the bottom tank to the back of the tank lid. THE TANK LID CANNOT BE ATTACHED PROPERLY IF THE BOTTOM TANK IS ALREADY INSTALLED IN THE MACHINE.
- Check the bottom of the Water Tank and the Formula Tank to make sure each has a red auto-load gasket attached. Make sure the Water Tank and the Formula Tank are seated properly. Depress the x on this gasket to ensure this depresses and release back out. Liquid from the tank should dispense.
- Remove the handle completely and re-attach. Once the handle is re-attached, re-attempt to spray.
If the machine continues to not spray, check the following:
REMOVE THE COLLECTION TANK:
• Make sure the unit is set to water rinse
• Remove the smart mix bottle and fill it with water only
• Place the smart mix bottle into the collection tank reservoir
• Run the unit and try to spray. If the machine sprays, you will be able to see the water level decreasing in the smart mix bottle and you will need to replace the bottom tank. It is possibly warped.
If these suggestions do not resolve the issue contact BISSELL Consumer Services.
Mon-Fri: 8am to 10pm ET
Sat: 9am to 8pm ET
Sep 27, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Aug 13, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Aug 03, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Jun 27, 2010 | Bissell 1697-7 Powersteamer Pro Deluxe...
Jun 15, 2010 | Bissell 9500 ProHeat 2X CleanShot Upright...
Jun 14, 2010 | Bissell 8920 ProHeat 2XTM Upright Vacuum
Jan 07, 2010 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
Apr 29, 2008 | Bissell 1699 ProHeat Clear View Upright...
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: