Question about Revlon Health & Beauty

Open Question

I need to know model rv474 revlon hairdrayer accepts how many electric watt? as I bought it from USA 110volts and I need to buy electric converter to it

Posted by on


6 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 944 Answers

SOURCE: how many watts does the tv take, anybody know?

Here's the link for the user manual if you need it; Check page 39. 120vac - power on = approx 69W I wouldnt get an inverter too close to that figure, but a 200w inverter should do - just check the inverter specifications to verify if the rating is actual power output - many inverter manufacturers are a little creative with their model names etc, but the real info has to be somewhere on the box. If in doubt then the best way is to evaluate your battery system capacity and usual recharging input, and match the current drawn by an inverter to half that figure, see what power inverter size you can manage. if you buy bigger, you get more watts per dollar usually, and you may want any surplus capacity later for another item. Also running inverters up towards their maximum often will shorten their life dramatically. Hope this helps :)

Posted on Jun 27, 2007

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: kitchen aid 110v 450watt, I want to convert to 220v

Hi guys,

The only available Kitchen Aid stand mixers on the European markets are the Kitchen Aid Classic and the Kitchen Aid Artisan.

The best way is to contact a Kitchen Aid service center / repair facility in your area.
Here is the European website of Kitchen Aid:

If you bought a different Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer (like the Professional series) you probably won't find the required parts to convert it to a European model. The only way would be to use a voltage converter.

I hope this helps.

Posted on Nov 04, 2008

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: electric transmission

Hi. I have a '93 Chevy Suburban that is on the 3rd transmission. What you probably have is the earlier 700R4 transmission. What you should have is the 4L60E. I have done ALOT of research on these transmissions, and what I've found out is this: the 4L60E is essentially the same as the 700R4, with the exception that the 4L60E is completely controlled by the vehicle's computer. The 700R4 uses a more antiquated valve body with a TV (throttle valve) cable. In theory, you could use the 700R4 if you connect the TV cable and properly adjust it. If it's a 4X4, your speed sensor is in the transfer case, so that wouldn't be an issue. The 4L60E used in '93 and '94 will only work in those model year vehicles, because of the type of shift solenoids used. The newer units used pulse width modulation solenoids, as opposed to the older on/off solenoids. I have run my truck with the transmission unplugged and the engine still runs fine. The major problem with using the earlier 700R4as opposed to the correct 4L60E, would be emissions compliance. If you want to discuss this further, email me at

Posted on Nov 08, 2008

  • 219 Answers

SOURCE: The Magnum 80watt 257

go to cb tricks .com

Posted on May 01, 2010

  • 4234 Answers

SOURCE: I would like to buy

GK does have a version that runs under 240Vac, but it may not be available in the US. I would check with GK directly. Also, an option would be to use a tramsformer for this unit. These are available for around $50 or so for the power requirements of the GK unit. This would allow you to use the amp at either 240 or 110 without the need to change anything inside which would void any warranty.


Posted on Nov 02, 2010

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

I bought a rotary hammer drill from Asia 220V/60Hz & I want to use this in Canada 110V/60Hz Can I use Step down transformerconverter available in amazon or ebay?

Yes you can.
Make sure the transformer is rated for more power than the drill label states so that you don't burn up the transformer if you stick the drill bit.
For instance, if the drill is rated for 5 amps at 230 volts you should get a 1500 watt transformer. 230 x 5= 1150 watts; the next common size up is 1500 watts. You don't want an 1200 watt if it is available.
Transformers are also rated in KVA [Killovolt-amps] so the same transformer would be 1.5 KVA.
Do the math for your drill and save future problems. If a transformer doesn't have a rating with real numbers, avoid it. There are lots of really cheap ones on the market that you will regret buying.

Feb 07, 2015 | Bosch Drills

1 Answer

I have a Revlon lighted make up mirror, model # RV-961/RV-961F. I threw away the manual and need a replacement halogen bulb 12 Volt or higher. It has three level of lighting but I'll settle for the...

No!,No!, No!, Not 12 V and higher.
It is a 12 Volt bulb with 50 Watts or lower
Hard to remove bulb. I did and exchanged it and still no light I will buy another mirror. Cheap enough.Bed Bath and Beyond sells them.

Jul 24, 2011 | Revlon Health & Beauty

1 Answer

I need to know if I can use my revlon RVTH 203 hair appliance in Ireland on 220 volts.

if you bought it in the U.S. then no, you will need to buy a rectifier to plug in over there. our current is not the same as theirs.if you use it without a rectifier then it will blow a circuit or ruin your appliance.

Jun 10, 2011 | Revlon Colorist Hair Dye Color 47 Dark Red...

1 Answer

Will my Revlon curling iron Hot 19482 work in Europe with the 220 watt plugs or do I need to take a wattage converter? Thank you for your help.

You will need to pack a converter simply because the outlet styles in Europe are totally different from ours. Instead of using two flat blades like we do, they use two round pegs. Have a great trip!

Jun 03, 2011 | Home

1 Answer

Hai I bought kenmore before 2yrs .At that time I was in Us .Later in 2009 feb we shifted 2 India .Now I am living in Chennai,Tamil nadu.Because of volts problem unable 2 work here.What 2 do? should I get...

So your machine is designed and manufactured for 110 volts but India operates on 220 volta at 50 cycles per second. So you will need a voltage converter as well as a plug adapter.

There are three types of Voltage converters:

Resistor-network converters
This type of converter usually supports approximately 50 -1600 Watts. They are lightweight. You can easily use this converter for high-wattage electrical appliances like hair dryers and irons. But, you can use them for short periods only and they are not ideal for digital devices.

Transformers support low watt rating, around 50 - 100 Watts. Generally, you can use them continuously. Also, they provide better electricity for low wattage appliances like battery chargers, radios, laptop computers, cameras, mp3 players and camcorders. Their drawback is the low wattage and heavy weight.

Combination converters
Combination converters are also manufactured by some companies. They are a combination of a resistor network and a transformer in the same package. You can easily switch between the two modes. If you need both types of converters, then it is better to buy this combination converter.

So you should check the model plate on your machine and see what the wattage it draws are to ensure you are using the corect type of converter.

Mar 07, 2011 | Kenmore Sewing Machines

1 Answer

Please can you advise me; will my panasonic TXP42C2B TV WORK IN THE USA

This plasma tv has the freeview tuner.
The USA TV needs ASTC tuner.
The electrical power in the USA is 110volts at 60Hz
The electrical power in UK is 240volts at 50Hz

The broadcast signal encoding in the USA is ASTC.
The broadcast signal encoding in UK is DVB-T.

Feb 15, 2011 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

Hello i need some help,i have pioneer 800 mk2 cdj i buy from usa but im live in london so difirent pawer supply here i bought the converter but try connect and its not showing nothing maybe the problem...

You can have a fuse problem only in you plug it diectly to 240V, the UK voltage. Check that the converter is a step down transformer, 240 to 110 volts. The system should work with 110Volts. If everything is ok, then you blew the system´s powersupply with the 240Volts. that is difficult to solve.

Dec 08, 2010 | Pioneer CDJ-800MK2 Turntable

1 Answer

Power conversion

Dont do any thing with your printer power supply and just purchase Step-Down AC Transformer. Its input will be 220Volts AC and will out 110Volts AC. One thing important, read the printer power consumption watts and get proper one. Got the point buddy?

May 29, 2008 | HP LaserJet 1200 Printer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Health & Beauty Logo

Related Topics:

85 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Revlon Health & Beauty Experts

Jim Goldsmith
Jim Goldsmith

Level 3 Expert

2002 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Thomas Perkins
Thomas Perkins

Level 3 Expert

14403 Answers

Are you a Revlon Health and Beauty Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides