- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ahh, I hate when that happens!
Put a microwave safe bowl with about 3 cups of water in the microwave and heat on high for about 4 minutes or until boiling well. leave it sit for several minutes and then wipe out the inside of the machine with a damp cloth or sponge. You are not alone:)
Farmerbear at FixYa.com
This sounds like a thermal protector is turning the microwave off. If I were to hazard a guess, it would be the magnetron (produces the microwaves) is overheating causing the shutdown. If the fan was not running it would create the same condition by causing the magnetron to overheat.
u need to clean the cavity inside the microwave .. step to clean that .. put a cup of water nearly half filled( 30 ml ) and start microwave for five minutes .. after that just open microwave and clean from inside with clean cotton cloth .. this will surely help ..
Chances are the oven cavity thermostat has failed.
should be a "mini-manual" (tech sheet) hidden inside the unit
control panel or hidden on the left side behind the grille, which is
very helpful when troubleshooting, testing, and locating components.
our Web site, we have a video
available showing how to remove a typical
over the range control panel assembly in under 5 minutes.
You can usually find
helpful exploded view diagrams and order
entering your full model number here.
happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your
thoughtful rating of our answer.
A couple of things: If the dinner is in an aluminum pan, DON'T put it in your oven. Typically, high power units need about 3-5 minutes to heat a dinner so you should have heated it through. The power default is usually full power. Usually, there is a minutes button that should give you incremental minutes for programming.
Try using a standard nonmetallic cup (beaker) and fill it with water. Heat for 2 minutes. The water should be boiling hot. If not, your oven is not doing it right.
The cavity is mostly metal. It will be hard to clean and never fresh again, but the oven function may be fixable. The oven has several temperture sensors. If one or more sensors have tripped they may have to be replaced. Check the sensors with an ohmmeter, make sure the door closes securely and go from there.