Question about Tablets & eReaders
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Alot of preloaded apps can't be deleted unless you put an aftermarket system on your tablet
Posted on Sep 22, 2014
Power the tablet off then back on.
Check the internet settings under "settings" "wifi". Compare to the one that works well.
Visit the company website for tech support or read user forums.
Update the firmware from the company website.
Posted on Aug 02, 2015
Testimonial: "Powered tablet off then on. Did a forget then reconnection with wifi. Can't find company website for any info, tech support, etc"
A few suggestions:
1. Ensure you are using a good (fast) wifi connection.
2. Make sure there are not too many apps running in the background on the tab at the same time (using resoures). Close unused/unneeded ones.
3. Check for updates to your tab's system software. If available install the latest update.
4. Log into Facebook with a browser app instead (i.e. chrome, firefox, etc.). Check if there is a problem after 30 min. or so accessing Facebook this way.
5. A full system reset will probably fix the problem (unless there is also a hardware component problem with the tab). But it is a lot of work to reinstall apps, accounts, etc. (... consider only as a last resort).
Posted on Aug 25, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
May 07, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Aug 25, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 04, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 14, 2015 | Irulu 7" 4gb Mid Google Android 2.3...
Nov 20, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Aug 07, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Jan 14, 2014 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jan 07, 2014 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Dec 16, 2013 | DOPO Tablets & eReaders
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!