Question about The Watches
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i want to know how
I have a Timex Men's Classic Digital Silver-Tone Expansion Band Watch #T78587. To turn the chime on and off on this watch, I press the Start/Stop button on the top right once. This toggles the chime on and off. If you hear a single beep then you have turned it on. If you hear no beep you have turned it off. You can tell the chime setting by looking at the colon seperator between the hours and minutes. If it is flashing then the chime is on and if it is not flashing then the chime is off. This is not explained in my watch manual nor in any of the manuals I downloaded from Timex.com.
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
Press and hold the bottom right button; this displays the alarm. At the same time, press the bottom left to toggle the hourly chime. When the chime is enabled, the 'day of week' display at the top of the dial will show all days as selected. When the chime is disabled, no days will show as been selected.
I have one of these watches and it took me a while to find this out!
Posted on Oct 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 06, 2014 | Watches
THE WATCH IS SET OUT AS TOP LEFT BUTTON = B
BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON = A
TOP RIGHT BUTTON = C
BOTTOM RIGHT BUTTON = D
10 Half Digit Digital FL145, FL186
Normal Time Display
1. Press A to change mode.
2. Press B for EL.
3. Press C to toggle 12/24 hour format.
4. Press D to stop alarm sound.
1. From normal time display, press A three times to enter setting mode. Seconds will begin flashing.
2. Press C to reset seconds to zero.
3. Press D to set and advance to next setting value.
4. Press C to increase digit; press and hold C for fast advance. Press D to set each setting value.
5. Setting sequence is: seconds, hour, minutes, month, date, day of week.
6. Press A to exit setting mode.
1. Press A to change to alarm mode (AL).
2. Press and hold C for alarm sound testing.
3. Press C to toggle alarm/chime on/off.
4. Press D to enter setting mode; hour will begin flashing.
5. Press C to advance digit; press and hold C for fast advance.
6. Press D to set hour and minutes.
7. Setting will automatically exit setting mode mode after minutes are set.
1. Press A to change to chronograph mode (ST).
2. Press C to start/stop chronograph.
3. Press D to reset chronograph when it is not running.
1. Press D while the chronograph is running.
2. Press D again to return to the chronograph.
3. Press C to finalize timing.
4. Press D to reset to zero.
Mar 29, 2012 | Fossil Fuel Josh JR9120 Watch
May 06, 2011 | Timex Watches
Dec 28, 2010 | Watches
Sep 16, 2010 | Casio DW290 1V Classic Alarm Chronograph...
Nov 22, 2008 | Timex 1440 Nylon watch
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: