Question about Cell Phones
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Download the latest iTunes to your computer . Set it up to sync with Outlook . Then re-sync it.
Use iTunes to sync settings from Outlook (non-Exchange)
If you are using Exchange, please see the Exchange ActiveSync guide.
To sync email account settings from Outlook to the iPhone via iTunes on your PC, do the following:
1. In iTunes, under Devices, select iPhone. (If your iPhone has been activated, iTunes will automatically display this view.)
2. Click the Info tab.
3. Check the boxes for the items you want to synchronize. In the Email and Calendar lists, verify that Outlook is selected.
4. In the lower right-hand corner of the iTunes window, click Sync. The selected information will sync with iPhone.
If you did not store your password in Outlook, use the following steps to store your password on your iPhone:
1. On the iPhone, press the Home button.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Mail.
4. Under Accounts, tap the desired account.
5. Under Incoming Mail Server, tap Password. The keyboard is displayed and a cursor appears in the Password field.
6. Type your password and tap return. Your password is saved.
Click on this link or copy and paste the complete link into your browser.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it.
Posted on Jul 24, 2009
SOURCE: i downloaded an mp3 app
By Rebooting Did You Mean Holding The Home And Lock Button .?
Hold The Home (The Buttton On The Bottom Of The Screen)
And The Lock Button (The Button On The Top Right Of The I Phone)
Hold Them At The Same Time And Just Hold Them .
An Apple Icon Should Show Up And You're Phone Will Need To Connect To Itunes, Or
It Will Just Start Working Again .
If You May Have Damaged The Screen, (Which You Could Have Done Without Noticing) You MAy Be Out Of Luck .
But If You're Iphone Was Dying And Just Wouldnt Charge And Stayed In The Dying But Not Dead Stage.
Just Hold Home And Lock I JUST Did That And It Worked.
Give It Time I Tried Doing This When It First Happend And It Took Till Over Night . Then I Tried Again . It Works Perfectly Now .
Posted on Aug 04, 2011
Good day. Try this site zadge.net. M sure this will be a good help for your problems. Its all free download almost any application. Thanks
Posted on Sep 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
on Jul 06, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 12, 2015 | Apple iPad Air
Sep 15, 2014 | Apple iPhone 5
Feb 02, 2014 | Apple iPad 2
Jan 27, 2014 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Mar 08, 2013 | iPhone Apps
Aug 25, 2011 | Palm Pixi Cell Phone
Sep 06, 2010 | iPhone Apps
Sep 15, 2009 | Apple iPhone 3G
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!