Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: fix system error
Please click on the below link or copy the URL and paste it in your web browser. Follow the steps..
If you are getting any type of 'CLEAR SYSTEM ERROR' on the LCD screen of the printer, please follow these steps:
1) Remove the power cable for 2 minutes and the USB cable from behind the printer.
2) Press and hold down the stop clear button and reconnect the power cable back to printer.
3) The printer LCD screen should clear the memory error.
4) If the same error message persist on the LCD screen, please follow the instructions below.
5) Unplug the power cable for 2 minutes and USB cables from behind the printer and open the printer cover and remove both ink carts.
6) Repeat step 2 and Install both cartridges then the screen will display Cartridge's clean, press start.
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
SOURCE: Casio TE 4500f till register,
You have turned the key before you finished in the previous mode. Turn the key until the mode error stops (not counting the off position). That is the mode you need to finish. Try pressing SUBTOTAL in this mode and then turn the key
Posted on Sep 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2018 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 02, 2008 | Canon imageRUNNER 3300 All-In-One Laser...
Oct 21, 2015 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 13, 2015 | Ricoh Aficio Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 20, 2014 | Canon CANNON IR 3530 COPIER FOR 220 VOLTS...
Sep 12, 2011 | Casio Parts Cash Register PC Desktop
Jan 11, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 17, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
Sep 21, 2007 | Canon imageRUNNER 2200
Apr 12, 2007 | Toshiba e-Studio162D Copier
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!