Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
298976e2-a owners manual,
i have same problem,
sorry if my english not the best.
i "paste and copy"
We have the answering machine set to 4 rings. When people call, the machine picks up on the 4th ring, it beeps, then cuts off. No recorded message. No message is recorded, the call is disconnected. What do we do?
send me email.
Posted on Jul 03, 2008
It maybe hardware issue. Make sure the recording DTAM chip is working. You can try to record your personal annoucement, to see if the chip still record message.
Posted on Jan 21, 2009
Scroll to "Answering Machine", Press "Set/Save"
Scroll to "Record Greeting", Press "Set/Save"
Following Instructions that appear on LCD screen to record message.
Posted on May 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2015 | AT&T Lands Phones
Aug 03, 2012 | Vtech DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Digital...
Feb 21, 2011 | Radio Shack (43-3829) Digital Answering...
Jan 10, 2009 | Panasonic KX-TG2740 Cordless Phone
Nov 21, 2008 | Panasonic KX-TG9331T Cordless Phone
Nov 09, 2008 | Radio Shack 3825 Answering Machine
Oct 07, 2008 | BellSouth Digital Answering System 2006C...
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!