Question about Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
it might be sevral reasons:
1. Check if region code is the same for movies you playing and DVD player
2. If you using video CDs or copyed DVDs, player might be preventing to playback those kind of discs, due to copyright laws or due to different speed settings for DVD player and discks you using (for intsrance you player can playback DVD/CD+R, and you using DVD/CD-R, or mximum allowed playback speed is 16 you using disk recorded at 24, but this is in case you using burned/copied CD/DVDs)
3. Check it lens is durty. For that use CD/DVD lens cleaning disk
($6 in Walmart, if you are in US)
4. Check if movies you are have the same coloring system, i.e NTSC for US
5. Check CD/DVD for scratches, some DVD players can not playback scratched disks
Please kindly let me know if my information was helpfull for you or you need more info
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
These are wonderful! Thank you for sharing gucci handbags on sale coach bags cheap gucci outlet Discount Gucci Gucci 2011 New Perhaps this is one of the most interesting blogs that I have ever seen. Interesting article, Funny comment. Keep it up!
Posted on Jun 01, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2016 | Televison & Video
Mar 20, 2013 | Sharp Aquos Televison & Video
May 23, 2012 | Insignia IS-DVD1001 DVD Recorder/VCR
Feb 22, 2010 | LG HT503TH Theater System
Jan 06, 2010 | Liquid Video MVOHD80 Car DVD Player
Mar 10, 2009 | 1991 Chevrolet Corsica
Jan 01, 2007 | LG GCC 4320B CD-RW/DVD-ROM Burner
Mar 19, 2018 | LG Televison & Video
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!