Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here this step by step to resetting waste ink counter printer Canon Pixma MP130
1. You will include printer.
2. Press button MENU, then SCAN, COPY and again SCAN - they entered
3. Into the service regime
4. Select NVRAM ACCESS and further BY OK.
5. Select SET Abs- m level and advance value equal to zero.
6. Select SET Abs- r level (if there is) and also you will establish into zero
7. You will turn off printer by button POWER
Some time of other you will need to clean out the inkpads that are in the printer or it will in time leak the ink out.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 17, 2010
Try to enter service mode and reset EEPROM:
1. Start with the printer OFF
2. Hold down RESUME and then hold down POWER
3. release RESUME
4. press RESUME twice, then release POWER
5. Let green light blink until printer is done moving print head
Press RESUME 4 times then POWER to execute the command
turn the plug off turn on and all ok
Posted on Jul 30, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
on Jul 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
on Jul 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 18, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 13, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
on Jul 16, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 11, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!