Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Large screen clock radio Model CR-420
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
here is the solution :)
maybe it doesn´t work try this site and choose
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
Press and hold the CLOCK ADJUST button for more than 3 seconds.
"SET" and "CLK" appear alternately in the display.
Turn the MULTI JOG knob to adjust time.
Press the CLOCK ADJUST button again to finish.
Posted on Jan 03, 2009
You can down load the manual on link below for free.
Good Luck and please rate 4 thumbs up for the free answer.
Posted on Apr 29, 2010
I have the same clock and had the same problem. My clock was a demo and had no instructions with it. Here is the solution:
1. Pull out the battery and wait 10 seconds then replace the battery. The satellite symbol should start flashing after a few seconds.
2. Put the clock outside or in a window sill till it updates. This could take a couple of minutes.
3. Press the Mode button once to enter programming mode.
4. Press the Adjust button as many times as needed to toggle through the time zones.
5. Press the Mode button once to exit programming mode.
Posted on Oct 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 25, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 09, 2017 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 21, 2017 | Mini Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 28, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 10, 2016 | Watches
Jan 06, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 11, 2015 | Durabrand Cr-502 Clock Radio Personal...
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!