Question about Washing Machines
If the drain time exceeds eight minutes, the water valves are turned off and "F02" is flashed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear the display.
NOTE: After four minutes the "Sud" error will be displayed, then four minutes later the "F02" error code will be displayed..
Possible Causes / Procedure
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
Posted on Jul 21, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Washing Machines
Aug 26, 2015 | Washing Machines
Feb 06, 2011 | Whirlpool GHW9250M Front Load Washer
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes, the water valves are turned off and F02 is flashed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
NOTE: After 4 minutes the "Sud" error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the F02 error code will be displayed.
• Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked
• Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running.
• cleaning a drain pump Check drain pump for foreign objects
• If the above does not correct the problem replace the pump
Oct 22, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 13, 2009 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
Jan 19, 2009 | Kenmore 24032\24036 Top Load Washer
Dec 15, 2017 | GE Washing Machines
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!