Question about The Watches
Want to set the timing on the 1.3
Fixya doesn't do manuals of any description
if you go google and type in --workshop manual for chana 1.3L-- you may find a site with pdf version or sites where you can buy the manual
try e-bay --type in workshop manual for chana-- in the search box
Posted on Dec 19, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2017 | Casio Watches
Oct 06, 2015 | Polar RS300X Watch
Oct 08, 2012 | Timex 1440 Digital Sports Watch - Green
Jun 18, 2011 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
Jun 04, 2011 | Watches
The WAVE OK indicator and the Tower Icon on the display will show if the time signal is successfully received or after manually pressing the SET/WAVE button
You can trigger a Signal Receive operation at any time by pressing the SET/WAVE button, which will activate the Signal Search function of the unit.
To Manually Set the Clock
To Set the Year and Date
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting TIME ZONE and DST
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the year (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
3. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm the year set and start the date process
4. Press + or - button sequentially to set the current date (holding down the button will change the date at a high speed)
NOTE: The weekday changes automatically depending on the year and date
To Set the Time
1. Press the SET/WAVE button after setting the calendar
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the minutes (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
NOTE: Once you the press + or - button, the seconds will reset to 00
To set the 12/24 HR mode and the Temperature Mode
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting the time
2. Press the + button to toggle between between 12HR and 24HR (military) modes
3. Press the - button to toggle between C and F temperature display mode
4. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm and quit the set mode
Dec 20, 2010 | Watches
Jul 26, 2010 | ESQ 07301132 Aerodyne watch
Apr 09, 2010 | Watches
Jan 16, 2010 | Casio OC500 Oceanus watch
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: