Question about Video Game Consoles & Games

Open Question

When going to guide page an earlier program cannot be selected a message appears saying connect to internet. Connection is OK also if i go to iplayer this works so i must have internet connection.

Posted by on

6 Suggested Answers

6ya6ya
  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi,
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
goodluck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

SirHanz
  • 145 Answers

SOURCE: D-Link DI-524 4 Port connection Problem.

Perhaps the router is not broadcasting its SSID, therefore is invisible to would be tappers. Type 192.168.0.1 into a browser on a computer directly wired to the router, leave the username blank, if you havent changed it, the password is admin by default. Once logged in check that wireless is enabled and that you are broadcasting the ssid, you may want to setup/change security settings for the wireless connection at this time also.

Posted on Feb 11, 2008

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: wireless connection manager

remove all entries - run regedit delete all values from the adapter software and reinstall

Posted on Mar 10, 2008

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: Internet Explorer cannot display the web page

I am having this issue. One laptop works the other not so much. I cant use IE. I can use and run AIM and Windows Messenger. CANNOT do anything else. Did all the ip renew release and all that ****. cant figure it out... Have an excelent conection but IE wont do its thing... Hapigm_29@hotmail.com

Posted on May 08, 2008

SOURCE: Setting up a Wireless Internet Connection on the PlayStation 3

lol

Posted on Jun 20, 2008

  • 1 Answer

SOURCE: I have internet connection, but can't access any search engines!

I have the similar problem with you. I realise whenever MSN Live Messenger (the msn i'm using) is used, internet cant be accessed. Even if can, it's problem just a few seconds, and the same problem occurs again. My suggestion is (if that's the case for yours), close the msn. Exit the msn icon at the bottom right corner of the screen. Wait a while. Now you should be able to access internet. Try access msn via ebuddy or webmessenger (web browser). Though can' be able to draw or voice clips, but you are able to chat with your friends or whoever in your list somehow, and also group chat (ebuddy). =] Hope it helps. It works on mine, but i'm not sure if it works for yours. x.x

Posted on Jun 11, 2009

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

2 Answers

I what to know how to put internet on my wii


From the wii home menu...

Go to Wii Options in the lower left.

Click on Wii Settings to the right.

From this first list, click the right arrow.

Now on page 2, click on Internet.

Then click Connection Settings.

From this list, click Connection 1.
Then, click Wireless Connection...

and then click Search for an Access Point.

It will briefly search for any access points and when this screen comes up, click OK.

The following will be a list of nearby access points. If the one you are looking for doesn't show up, click Try again. Then, click the one you have access to...

When the following screen appears, click OK...
and OK again.

It will test the connection...

And if successful, the following will drop down. Click Yes to update Wii.

Sometimes the above screen is false, saying there is an update when there isn't and the following will appear...

Now, back in Wii System Settings, click on WiiConnect24.

From the following list click WiiConnect24.

Click On and then Confirm to save your settings. This feature allows for updates to be seemlessly sent to your Wii so you don't have to do the final step every time.

Ok, the final step, just as a way to make sure your Wii is up to date. Click the right arrow from the 2nd page of Wii System Settings.

Click Wii System Update...

click yes...

it will test your connection for a few seconds...

an update screen may quickly come up and tell you there is an update (whether or not your Wii actually needs one)

and the following screen will appear. Click Wii Menu to finish.

Jul 19, 2011 | Nintendo Wii Console

1 Answer

Etting error message 50300


Error code 50300 implies that your internet connection settings aren't right.

Nintendo DS:
On your DS you'll want to navigate to System Settings > Internet (it's on page 3) > Connection Settings. Select an empty connection to use (it'll say "None"). Select the "Search for an Access Point" option; it'll show you all available networks in range. Select yours and provide any security key/password if needed.

Here's the specific support page for error code 50300.
Here's a detailed guide on how to set up an internet connection.


Wii:
From the main channel menu on the Wii, hit the Wii button. Then navigate to Wii Settings > Internet (page 2). Select an empty connection, choose your connection type and then follow the on-screen instructions. You should first try choosing "Automatic" or "Auto-Detect" whenever possible. If that doesn't work, try using Manual settings.

Here's the specific support page for error code 50300.
Here's a detailed guide on how to set up an internet connection.

Hope this solves your issue!

Mar 25, 2011 | Nintendo Video Game Consoles & Games

2 Answers

The message i type and accumulate doesn't appear in the box


There are generic problems on yahoo. Please be patient.

Jan 24, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger

2 Answers

Cant log in to yahoo messenger


Try creating a new account, or try the forgot password link.

Jan 21, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger

2 Answers

Yahoo messanger say internet connection not connected


I would like to help you with your issue. but we have to check the following first

http://webmessenger.yahoo.com/ try log into the Web Messenger

> Step 1: Test Your Internet Connection
> Step 2: Verify Your Yahoo! ID and Password
Open Internet explorer and www.mail.yahoo.com
Check by sign in to you account
> Step 3: Test Your Access to Secure Pages
Make sure that you can access secure pages from Internet Explorer
Try to sign in to Yahoo! by going to the Yahoo! sign in page and enter the same Yahoo! ID and password you were using before.
> Step 4: Verify Credentials
Verify that the same Yahoo! ID and password you used before in the last step also works in the online version of Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger for the Web:
http://webmessenger.yahoo.com/
enter the same Yahoo! ID and password you were using before.
> Step 5: Check Connection Settings
Click the Messenger menu and select Connection Preferences.
Click Connect directly to the Internet, and then click OK.

Check by Changing the connection type to a connection via a proxy server:
Click the Messenger menu and select Connection Preferences.
Click Connect via a proxy server, then under this option, select HTTP proxy, and then click OK.


Last is Uninstall all the Yahoo Tool Bars and Yahoo applications , Yahoo Messenger, and Yahoo Updates from Program list i.e Control panel - Add/Rem Programs ..
And reinstall the Yahoo Messenger again -

Hoping the above info will be useful for you

Jan 20, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger

1 Answer

Why do my contacts say the same thing almost word for word? sounds like they are not real


I would like to help you with your issue. but we have to check the following first

http://webmessenger.yahoo.com/ try log into the Web Messenger

> Step : Test Your Access to Secure Pages
Make sure that you can access secure pages from Internet Explorer
Try to sign in to Yahoo! by going to the Yahoo! sign in page and enter the same Yahoo! ID and password you were using before.
> Step : Verify Credentials
Verify that the same Yahoo! ID and password you used before in the last step also works in the online version of Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger for the Web:
http://webmessenger.yahoo.com/
enter the same Yahoo! ID and password you were using before.
> Step : Check Connection Settings
Click the Messenger menu and select Connection Preferences.
Click Connect directly to the Internet, and then click OK.

Check by Changing the connection type to a connection via a proxy server:
Click the Messenger menu and select Connection Preferences.
Click Connect via a proxy server, then under this option, select HTTP proxy, and then click OK.


Last is Uninstall all the Yahoo Tool Bars and Yahoo applications , Yahoo Messenger, and Yahoo Updates from Program list i.e Control panel - Add/Rem Programs ..
And reinstall the Yahoo Messenger again -

Hoping the above info will be useful for you

Jan 20, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger

1 Answer

When someone sends me an offline message on yahoo mobile messenger the message is duplicated


I would like to help you with your issue. but we have to check the following first

http://webmessenger.yahoo.com/ try log into the Web Messenger

> Step 1: Test Your Internet Connection
> Step 2: Verify Your Yahoo! ID and Password
Open Internet explorer and www.mail.yahoo.com
Check by sign in to you account
> Step 3: Test Your Access to Secure Pages
Make sure that you can access secure pages from Internet Explorer
Try to sign in to Yahoo! by going to the Yahoo! sign in page and enter the same Yahoo! ID and password you were using before.
> Step 4: Verify Credentials
Verify that the same Yahoo! ID and password you used before in the last step also works in the online version of Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger for the Web:
http://webmessenger.yahoo.com/
enter the same Yahoo! ID and password you were using before.
> Step 5: Check Connection Settings
Click the Messenger menu and select Connection Preferences.
Click Connect directly to the Internet, and then click OK.

Check by Changing the connection type to a connection via a proxy server:
Click the Messenger menu and select Connection Preferences.
Click Connect via a proxy server, then under this option, select HTTP proxy, and then click OK.


Last is Uninstall all the Yahoo Tool Bars and Yahoo applications , Yahoo Messenger, and Yahoo Updates from Program list i.e Control panel - Add/Rem Programs ..
And reinstall the Yahoo Messenger again -

Hoping the above info will be useful for you

Jan 20, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger

1 Answer

I cant insall yahoo messenger. it says: incorect command line parameters and portions of this software are based in part on the work of the independant JPEG group, and it also says this application failed...


I would like to help you with your issue. but we have to check the following first

http://webmessenger.yahoo.com/ try log into the Web Messenger

> Step 1: Test Your Internet Connection
> Step 2: Verify Your Yahoo! ID and Password
Open Internet explorer and www.mail.yahoo.com
Check by sign in to you account
> Step 3: Test Your Access to Secure Pages
Make sure that you can access secure pages from Internet Explorer
Try to sign in to Yahoo! by going to the Yahoo! sign in page and enter the same Yahoo! ID and password you were using before.
> Step 4: Verify Credentials
Verify that the same Yahoo! ID and password you used before in the last step also works in the online version of Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger for the Web:
http://webmessenger.yahoo.com/
enter the same Yahoo! ID and password you were using before.
> Step 5: Check Connection Settings
Click the Messenger menu and select Connection Preferences.
Click Connect directly to the Internet, and then click OK.

Check by Changing the connection type to a connection via a proxy server:
Click the Messenger menu and select Connection Preferences.
Click Connect via a proxy server, then under this option, select HTTP proxy, and then click OK.


Last is Uninstall all the Yahoo Tool Bars and Yahoo applications , Yahoo Messenger, and Yahoo Updates from Program list i.e Control panel - Add/Rem Programs ..
And reinstall the Yahoo Messenger again -
from www.yahoo.com

Hoping the above info will be useful for you

Jan 19, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger

1 Answer

Ok first i connect the line for internet in the back where LAN is then i try to connect the internet explorer and doesnt show anything then i open the start square to go to control panel and check the...


When you start Internet Explorer, click the STOP button or wait for error message to appear. Go into tools/Internet Options and click on the connections tab. Make sure NEVER dial a connection is selected. Click apply then OK and restart browser.

Mar 28, 2009 | E-Machines eMachines T3830 PC Desktop

1 Answer

Connectivity problem


it is still trying to connect via your modem, go to control panel>network connection, and you will see your modem dialup connection, right click and select dissable if required.

next open up internet explorer, go to tools>internet options, then click on connections tab, then half way down select 'never dial a connection'.

Click apply>ok, then close internet explorer, open it up again and wait a few seconds and it will connect via your router(asuming that it is correctly set up).

If no page appears then click refresh a few times.

Aug 12, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook

Not finding what you are looking for?
Video Game Consoles & Games Logo

Related Topics:

29 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Video Game Consoles & Games Experts

Josh Whitehead
Josh Whitehead

Level 3 Expert

1148 Answers

yadayada
yadayada

Level 3 Expert

75077 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

15478 Answers

Are you a Video Game Console and Game Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...