Question about Google Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: htc dream g1 google acount
u need to use someone else sim that has internet to make the account and then log in
when your done u can shut off the phone and put your card
Posted on Apr 12, 2010
You can try the following solutions:
*** (See below steps first) Once you are on the phone, you can pull down the top menu and look at email, texts, etc. (anything in the notification bar) - Just open up an email and click on a link, you will get a notification to go to settings to turn on WIFI.***
1. Change your password on your Gmail account.
1A. **Use your USB cable to hook the phone up to your PC/Laptop** (this may not have to be done)
2. Make a call to your phone.
2A. ***Turn on the WIFI on the phone*** (info up top)
3. While on the call, pull down the top menu and tap the sign in/ authenticate button.
4. A menu will pop up and ask you to put in your password to authenticate. (still on the call while doing this) Pull up the keyboard by tapping in the password box or you can hit the menu key to get it to come up. Put in your new password and let it try to authenticate. (it cant because you are on the phone but let it try and give you the message that it is unable to authenticate)
4A. **It may authenticate and sign in**, but when the called ends, you may have to perform step 5...
5. Once you end the call, go back to the screen that says enter your Gmail username (Your Gmail email address or just try your Gmail username without the @gmail.com after it) and password. Enter this information.
6. It should ask you to set a new unlock pattern. If so, do the pattern twice and you should end up at your home page!
If the above fix does not work, you can try the following:
Note: Before doing the following fix, you may want to call your cellular provider's customer service department for assistance.
I say this because the following will Hard Reset your phone which erases everything on the phone's internal memory and brings it back to a factory state like when you first bought it.
This will delete your contacts and everything saved on the phone's INTERNAL/BUILT IN memory.
If you have a backup of your data/contacts, don't worry about it because you will be able to restore them after you Hard Reset the phone.
Here is how you hard reset your HTC Droid Eris:
1. With the Eris turned off, press and hold the Volume Down and Send buttons.
2. Press the Power button.
3. Follow the instructions to complete the hard reset.
Once the hard reset is complete, your phone should boot back up and you will have to set all of your personal settings again and load your data/contact backups if you have them and then your phone should be back to normal!
I hope this helps!
Posted on Jun 02, 2010
SOURCE: i' have been trying all
try to look back and remember your account in google account so that you can match your other account to create that ask with the other account to create..
Posted on Jun 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Feb 12, 2017 | Google Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2012 | Samsung Battery For Gt-s5360 Galaxy Y
Jan 24, 2012 | Motorola Mobility Triumph
Sep 13, 2011 | LG P500 Cell Phone
Jul 24, 2011 | LG Cell Phones
Jun 21, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Apr 23, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 09, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Apr 28, 2010 | Google Android
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!