Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Just recieved in post , new
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
When you reset the big seconds hand to zero, the hour and the minute hand are not engaged in this function, so, there is no fault with the watch movement.
Do as follows:
1) pull out crown and set the hour and minute hands at 6 o'clock (they must be lined perfectly in opposite directions)
2) push the crown in half way back (not completely)
3) push and hold the button at 2 o'clock (set the big seconds hand to zero) and release it when done
4) when big seconds hand is zeroed push the crown back in
5) pull the crown out again and set desired time
6) push the crown back in.
If all actions described do not work, you will have to visit your nearest watch repair shop and ask to refit chronograph hand as in this case it is out of balance (not pointed at exact mark).
Rate me, please.
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2014 | Emporio Armani Mens AR5950 Brown...
Feb 18, 2014 | Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Sport Ar0532...
Nov 22, 2011 | Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani AR0203...
Mar 10, 2011 | Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Black/Steel...
Dec 11, 2010 | Emporio Armani AR2434 Watch for Men
Apr 03, 2009 | Watches
Jan 10, 2008 | Giorgio Armani Classic AR5326 Wrist Watch
Sep 21, 2007 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3c Cellular Phone
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: