Question about Home Security
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Leave the radio on for one hour and the radio will reset. Works on all locked Mitsubishi radios. Dont go opening up the radio for no reason....
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
If it is a CD-R, chances are your stereo is too old to play it. If it is not a CD-R, but a regular CD, then it's probably either a dirty lens (you can buy CD lens cleaners almost anywhere) or a bad CD.
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
Testimonial: "Thanks, I'll try and clean it cause it does this with new cds also."
SOURCE: I purchased a new Sentry
(1) sounds like the interior lock activation screw is still installed. it's the long screw on the inside of the door with the yellow tag; (2) when entering the code, make sure the key is turned to the right; (3) after entering the code, make sure you next press the program button. enter the code wrong three times and it locks up for two minutes.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Enter your code on the keypad located on the front of the safe. Some electronic digital safes require you to input a special character like "#" before and after your code. The safe should either beep, have a LED turn green, or display "OPEN" if you have correctly entered the code.
Turn the handle to the right within five seconds of correctly entering the code. If you wait too long, the safe will lock and you will have to enter your code ag
Open the safe with a key. Use your emergency key that came with the safe to open it if you forgot the code or if the batteries have died. Remove the key cover from either the handle or the control panel to reveal the lock.
Enter your code to open the safe.
Place the electronic digital safe into code reset mode. On some models you need to hold the last digit of the code or press the "*" button to get into code reset mode. Other safes require you to open them and press a small red button on the inside of the door.
Enter your new code on the keypad and press "#" to finish. Some safes may require you to press "*" or a letter to finish the code. If the safe requires it, enter the new code again to confirm that you entered it correctly.
Use your code to open the electronic digital safe's door.
Locate and remove the battery cover on the inside of the door.
Replace the used batteries with new ones. For most safes, this will require two or four AA batteries.
Test the batteries. Use your code while the door is open to test the batteries before closing the safe.
Feb 08, 2015 | Locks & Locksmithing
Oct 27, 2011 | 2001 Audi A6
You must have the security anti-theft code for your Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer, or from an Audi dealer!
You can find the radio code at: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/
The sequence of programming for a 2002 Audi TT Concert radio is:
1. Simultaneously push "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then simultaneously push again "SCAN" and "RDS" keys to confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed.
The radio is now ready to use!
Audi Delta CC Radio
Please perform the following procedures while the car is parked. Otherwise you risk getting into an accident while your attention is not focused on the driving. Entering anti-theft code The following is the procedure to re-activate the radio if the display shows "SAFE". It is important that the procedure be followed in the correct order.
Oct 14, 2011 | 2001 Audi TT
May 29, 2011 | 2001 Audi TT
Dec 03, 2010 | 2002 Audi A6
Sep 11, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 29, 2010 | 1997 Audi A4
Sep 12, 2009 | Car Audio & Video
Mar 02, 2009 | 1999 Audi A6
Nov 23, 2008 | Sentry Fireproof Safe
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!