Question about Heating & Cooling
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Most remotes of that type have a "Code Search" feature, and it's the easiest way to find the code. You would put the remote in search mode (follwoing the manual instructions) and run through the codes 1 at a time, if you see the Unit turn off, you store the code.
Hope that fixed ya...
Posted on Apr 04, 2008
SOURCE: RCA ctc203ca6 model f32649
the front panel assembly is rca part # 237420
I assume your chassis is a CTC203
Un plug the fpa and see if problem still acts up
you may not be able to find one
then try replacing the sticking buttons on it
Posted on Oct 08, 2008
If you are looking for the fan blower resistor, it is located behind the glove box. No tools need to get to it and a nut driver to remove the 2 screws to replace it. A 20$ part. It has 2 sets of wires coming off of it. A do it yourself fix.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 07, 2011 | Amana ACD105R 10000 BTU REMOTE/TOUCH ROOM...
Apr 02, 2011 | Beko 324250WN 28" TV
May 24, 2009 | Danby DPAC12031 Air Conditioner
Dec 25, 2008 | Beko 324250WN 28" TV
Apr 04, 2008 | Televison & Video
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!