Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Unfortunately the hard drive within the external case has died. The clicking noise you can hear is the read / write heads trying to find anything on the platter and failing, this means that any files that were on the drive are lost. There are many tricks on the net that give hope of recovering data off a dead hard drive but most just corrupt the data completely. If you have files that you must have and can afford the extremely high price for data recovery there are services available through most hard drive manufactures, most notably through Seagate.
Posted on Jul 02, 2008
SOURCE: Screen wont turn on
You are going to have to ty a hard reset. Don't worry about things being deleted from the phone, as your phone auto syncs with Gmail when you enter your account info again.
To hard reset...turn the phone on while holding home and back. Follow on screen prompt.
If that doesn't work try..
Hold home and power buttons
once phone is on, open keyboard and hold alt first + w
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
The power board ic coverter it dead.
U need to replace the power board.
U can go the web and buy this board changes
or get the tv repair man replace part and labor $575.
Posted on Aug 13, 2009
It's DNS error which means your router is having a hard time sorting IP address' for devices usually a cold boot to the PS3
and Router solves it wait 20 secs before turning router back on once
its dialed out boot up the PS3 and then try it. But if not do this
1) Leave your PS3 settings on automatic/easy (probably what you already had it set as before).
2) Locate the IP address of your router. For example’s sake, mine is a D-Link DI-604 with IP 192.168.0.1
3) Open a web browser (Firefox or Internet Explorer for example) on a computer connected to your router (The PS3’s browser might also work but I didn’t try that).
4) In the address bar, type in the IP address of your router.
5) If it asks for a username and password, enter whatever you set it as. If you never set one, check the manual with your router and it will probably give the default username and password. If you can’t find one, try username “admin” with no password.
6) Once you get in, look for the setting to enter "DNS Primary and Secondary." (In mine, it was under “WAN.”) Once you find it, enter the values above for DNS (184.108.40.206 primary and 220.127.116.11 secondary). - Mine had 0.0.0.0 for both primary and secondary before I did this which makes me further believe that this was the problem. - Make sure to apply the changes.
7) Check the connection on your PS3 and hope that it is working.
By the way what router are you using that also helps to provide that info and does it have the latest Firmware update to it usually they say never to update if it works fine but I find updating such things fixes other faults you may come up with later on I do update my NetGear DG834GT router when a new 1 comes out.
I hope this works and good luck. Please vote appropriately and leave a message.
Posted on Oct 30, 2009
May have tweeked controller settign in the game by mistake. Try going to your options menu and resetting everything to default. If the problem continues it may be a bad save file.
Posted on Mar 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2011 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
Oct 23, 2009 | Square Enix Kingdom Hearts II for...
Sep 06, 2009 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Apr 15, 2009 | Apple iTunes
Apr 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Jan 25, 2009 | Computers & Internet
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!