Question about Yahoo Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I can reset your personal yahoo id password but for that I will need your old password. Do you have your current personal id password with which yu are checking you mail.
Posted on Nov 04, 2008
we are not allowed to email someone directly just reply to this thread
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
it can be fixed but you would need to provide your original info and email address but you can't post it here.
Posted on Jul 22, 2009
Describe your how do I get my yahoo account back i can only get it in sbcglobal.net, I have at &t dsl but would rather go thru yahoo not sbcglobal.net
Posted on Aug 07, 2009
To setup your Yahoo in MS Outlook 2007, please follow the procedures written below:
1. First of all, you must enable POP3 in your yahoo mail account. If your current yahoo setting for the preferred content is “Yahoo US”, it requires “yahoo mail plus”. But if you change the setting as “Yahoo Asia”, then you can enable POP3 access in your yahoo mail account. To do that:
- Sign in to your yahoo mail account. (I assumed that you switched the yahoo mail options to “All-New mail” view from “Mail Classic” view.)
- Click on your “Display Name” and select “Account Info”
- Continue signing in yahoo account info verifying your password.
- In your yahoo account info page find the “Account Settings” section.
In the “Account Settings” section, check the current settings for “Set Language, site, time zone” content. If it is “Yahoo! U.S.”, then click “Set Language, site, time zone” link.
- In the “Edit Member Information” page, click on the New Setting option and change your current preferred content settings to Yahoo! Asia and click “Finished” button.
- Click “I Accept” button on the “Terms of Service” screen to proceed further.
- The preferred content will be “Yahoo! Asia”. Click the “Finished” button to save the settings.
- In your yahoo mail box page, click on Options and select More Options…
(NOTE: CONTINUED ON THE NEXT MESSAGE)
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2016 | Facebook Apps
Jan 22, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 08, 2013 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Nov 19, 2013 | Yahoo Mail
Aug 16, 2013 | Yahoo Mail
Apr 11, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Feb 13, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jun 09, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: