HP 1410v all-in-one scanner won't work
Please follow the steps given below to scan from other applications.
Scanning from Microsoft Paint:
1. Click Start, click All Programs, click Accessories,
and then click Paint.
2. Click File and then click From Scanner or Camera.
If this option is not available, Please let me know.
3. If more than one image source is connected, select the
HP all-in-one product and click Next. The scanning software
will appear. Preview the image by selecting Preview,
or click "Scan" to scan the image directly into Paint.
4. The image will open in paint for editing and/or saving.
Using Windows Image Acquisition (WIA)
Verify that the all-in-one product power is turned on and the printer cable is properly connected.
1. Click Start.
2. Click Control panel.
3. Click Scanner and Camera Wizard.
Follow the Scanner and Camera Wizard instructions to scan images to the computer.
If it is possible to scan from any of the above methods, try to scan from HP schortcut File and get back to me with the results.
1. Search for the file hpqscnvw.exe
2. File should be available in the following location
C:/Program files/HP/Digital Imaging/Bin folder
3. Create a shortcut on the desktop and double click the same
to activate the scanner and try scanning.
Scanning with Windows Photo Gallery
1. Click the Start ( ) icon.
2. Click All Programs
3. Click Windows Photo Gallery
4. Click File and then click Import From Scanner or Camera
5. Click Import
6. Click Scan
Scanning with Windows Fax and Scanning
NOTE: This feature works only with Windows Vista Ultimate,
Windows Vista Business, and Windows Vista Enterprise.
1. Click the Start () icon.
2. Click All Programs.
3. Click Windows Fax and Scanning.
4. Click New Scan.
5. Click File and then click Scan.
Scanning with Paint
1. Click Windows.
2. Click All Programs.
3. Click Accessories.
4. Click Paint.
5. Click File and then click From Scanner or Camera.
6. Click Scan.
Scanning from Shortcut File
* Click on the Windows logo to access the start menu.
* Click on Computer.
* Double click on C:\drive icon.
* Double click on Program Files folder.
* Double click on Hewlett Packard or HP folder.
* Double click on Digital Imaging folder.
* Double click on the bin folder.
* Locate the hpqscnvw.exe file and double click on it.
Vishwanath V U
May 19, 2009 |
HP PSC 1410v All-in-One Printer