Question about Universal Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
turn the tv on. hold tv and set buttons untill the power button flashes. point the remot at the tv untill the tv turns its self off. press any button on the remote. turn the tv back on and test it.
Posted on Feb 13, 2008
If you don't have the code do this! I worked for me.... Hold code search until light stays on... then select item to program <tv, vcr, dvd,exct..>... then press power button once... It will blink every couple of seconds and run thru the codes it self..... wait for the item choosen to turn off.... Then quickly press enter... TADA PROGRAMED!!!!! continue for each item to be programed. Be patient there are up to 500 codes! Can take Up to 10 min, But better than wasting $10.00$ good luck
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
Auto code search
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself
2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV
3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on.
4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds.
5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found.
6. when the red light goes out the search is ended.
7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again.
cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.
Posted on Feb 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 28, 2015 | Universal Televison & Video
Mar 01, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jan 29, 2012 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 04, 2012 | Televison & Video
Nov 22, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 08, 2011 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Dec 29, 2010 | Televison & Video
Nov 16, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 10, 2008 | RCA Universal Remote Control
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: