Question about Home Security
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
you might be holding the power on button to long. you hold the power on button until it beeps to reset the video output. try turning it on by using your controller. just press the ps3 button and if the red light is on then it should come on.
Posted on Oct 14, 2009
SOURCE: red light flashes twice
You can try the steps below. Its from PlayStation Forum:
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold the power button down; the system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be prompted to plug in your controller via USB and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
The current Recovery Menu supports:
• Restart System: Restarts the PLAYSTATION®3 System.
• Restore Default Settings: Reset all system settings back to default.
• Restore File System: Checks for corrupt/missing system files.
• Rebuild Database: Rebuilds the OS for the PLAYSTATION®3.
• Restore PS3 System: Fresh restore; Deletes everything and starts from Scratch.
• System Update: Update the PLAYSTATION®3 System
If the above steps still does not solve the problem, then I think will have to update your Ps3.
Update your PS3 (in the settings menu the 1st option).
Go on the internet browser on the PS3 then go on the menu press triangle then on one of them there are delete cookies and the delete the others as well as cookies.
You could also try this as well: put the PS3 on then press the eject button (with no disc in) then hold it and switch the PS3 off at the back with your finger on the eject button still holding it, then put it back on and the fan test should be working this may cool it down. It might be over heating.
If after trying the above options and it still does not solve the problem, then maybe the lens is weak and that's why it cannot read any disc.
But if your problem is not still solved, then maybe you should call sony for further assistance.
I wish you good luck.
Posted on Apr 30, 2010
These safe are easily opened by a good locksmith. So if you have items in the safe you need to get out a safe and vault tech could drill it open and repair it for a small fee. I really don't think it is the chip probably just a stuck solinoid.
Posted on Aug 08, 2010
was there not a key also? if not then remove the new and start over, if it still wont open refer to your paperwork that came with the unit there is always a number to call for questions.
Posted on Oct 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2014 | Paragon Electronic Digital Safe Jewelry...
Oct 18, 2013 | Mesa Safes MFL2014E Safe Depository Safe...
Nov 04, 2011 | Trilogy ALARM LOCK PL3000 Series T3 Prox...
Sep 07, 2017 | Home Security
Jan 16, 2011 | Sentry Fireproof Safe
Jan 12, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Oct 05, 2009 | Check Point Network Adapter
Jun 18, 2009 | First Alert SA302 Dual System Smoke...
Jan 09, 2009 | Sentry Fireproof Safe
Dec 19, 2008 | Check Point Network Adapter
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!