Question about Element Televison & Video
Everything on tv works, except I have no picture
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The Television may be out of synchronization with your remote or may be configured incorrectly.
1. In front of your Television, press the Help button on your Harmony Remote.
2. Answer No when asked "Did that fix the problem?"
3. The Harmony will then ask, one by one, if all of your required devices powered on when the Activity was started. Answer Yes or No until all required devices are powered on.
4. Answer No if the remote asks if the TV is set to the correct input needed for the Activity. In this example Input 4 is used, though this may vary from your setup. If the TV switches to another input but no picture is seen, continue answering No until an image appears.
5. If you now have a picture on your TV screen, answer Yes when asked if the problem is now fixed. Your television was simply out of synchronization with your Harmony One and should now work correctly. Please try switching between your other Activities to see if they switch correctly. If this has not fixed the problem, proceed to the next section Confirming your Activity Settings.
To confirm your Activity Settings, please follow the steps below:
1. Launch the Logitech Harmony Remote software and login to your account.
2. Click on the Activities tab on your home page
3. Click on the Settings button for the Activity you wish to troubleshoot.
4. Select Review the settings for this Activity and click on the Next button.
5. Confirm the input chosen for your television is correct. Select No, I want to run the setup wizard again to change these settings and click on the Next button.
6. Click on the Next button through the Activity setup screens until you arrive at the screen asking the question "What input or channel does your ... TV need to be on? From the list, select the input that the TV uses for this Activity. Once finished, click on the Next button.
**NOTE: It is recommended to perform these steps for all Activities that use the television.
8. Click on the Done button on the Set Up Activities: Summary page.
9. Click on the Done button on the "Select the Activity settings you would like to modify" screen.
10. When you have finished, click Done to save your changes.
11. Click on the Update Remote button to update your remote.
Posted on Jan 21, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2016 | Televison & Video
Nov 01, 2011 | Element Electronics FLX3210 32 in. LCD TV
Mar 19, 2010 | Element Electronics FLX3210 32 in. LCD TV
Dec 12, 2009 | Element Electronics FLX3220F 32 in. LCD TV
Nov 24, 2009 | Toshiba 50H82 50" Rear Projection...
Nov 06, 2009 | Televison & Video
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!