Question about Computers & Internet
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: asking me for wi-fi password
The wifi password is the same as wireless network key (either WPA or WEP key). That's the same password that you used when you tried to connect to the wireless network using your laptop.
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Check for the password on the router configuration page to make sure tat you are using the correct one:
1. Open the browser(Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox).
2. Access the router usually http://192.168.0.1 else try http://www.routerlogin.com
3. Login to the router (User Name = admin Password = password unless you have changed it).
4. Click on Wireless Settings'(under Setup) from the left menu.
5. Check if 'WEP (Wired Equivalent Privacy)' or 'WPA-PSK (Wi-Fi Protected Access Pre-Shared Key)' is selected under 'Security Options'.
6. If WPA-PSK is selected, copy the code entered in the passphrase.
7. If WEP is selected, copy the code entered in the Key that has a black dot before it.
This is the code required for connecting the wireless computer to the routers' wireless network.
Enter the same password on IPOD to connect to the wireless network.
Rate it,if it helps.
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
If you have tried the default passwords (blank, admin or sysAdmin) and they don't work, you will need to reset it back to factory settings. You can do this by finding a hole at the back of the unit and pressing the hidden switch there for a few seconds. After that it should be back to its original configuration. You will obviously have lost any changes you made to it since you took it out of the box.
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
How do I secure my network?
Log into your router using the "How do I log into my router?" instructions earlier in this article.
How do I change or reset my wireless network password?
Log into your router using the "How do I log into my router?" instructions earlier in this article. From the left-hand menu, select Wireless Settings from the Set Up section. Enter a new wireless network password into the Passphrase field under your security selection and click the Apply button to save your changes.
Posted on Jun 05, 2011
Testimonial: "good job!"
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2017 | Internet Computers & Internet
Apr 28, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Jul 24, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 06, 2014 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y Duos Dual SIM...
Feb 12, 2014 | HP DeskJet 1220c InkJet Printer
Turn off / Disable wifi in the laptopTo Enable WPA Security in the wireless network
- - Hardwire the computer and router
- - Open the router setup page ( http://192.168.2.1 )
- - Click wi fi Protected setup on the left side
- - Scroll down a little and you can find the router PIN
- - This is the number that you need to enter in the device
Dec 17, 2013 | Belkin F5D8631-4 Router (F5D8631au4A)
Aug 07, 2013 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
Apr 24, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jan 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!