Question about Samsung Tablets & eReaders
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
has anything been deleted from it when it has been plugged into a computer or has anything been deleted from the device itself from its root directory? if not and its gone like that by itself, it could be corrupted software or a missing root file which is usually bad at first, now what i know about some tablets is if it wont work theres a recovery file usually internally but this is in some tablets only that ive read about, i also have one but havent needed to try to restore it and it can be done from an engineering mode, this is possable by pressing the power button and another button like the home button at the same time once the unit is off untill it turns back on with options, but as for some models im not sure of but i will have to look this up at some stage as i am working on tablets at this time so unless you know what you are doing i wouldnt attempt it, once i have gotten through some tablets ill be able to give a better resolution on this subject with others. the advice ive given wont work for all as pressing power and home will start different options up on different tablets and versions.
Posted on Oct 26, 2011
Hi there, We are
sorry to hear that the device is freezing and not working as expected. Please
try the following which may help to resolve the issue. Thanks,
1) Ensure that the Video/Image files you are trying to view are compatible with the tablet. Compatible files are located on the packaging and in the User Manual. You can also locate this information on the website, mydisgo.com
2) If you have not already done so, we would advise that you update the device to version 2.3. The update procedure can be found at the following page; tinyurl.com/8000update
3) If the Gallery app only freezes when accessing files on the SD card (and not internal memory), please try using the alternative memory card slot or test using a different memory card.
I do hope this helps to resolve the issue.
If you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at mydisgo.com/support
sorry to hear that the device is freezing and not working as expected.
try the following which may help to resolve the issue.
Posted on Jun 12, 2012
SOURCE: have a 10 magni tablet model SYTAB10ST screen shows sorry! the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly please try again . it has a force close tab on screen but the error still pop up t
this means that the program you were running has crashed. If it happens everytime you launch a particular application then I would advise removing the program from the tablet and then reloading it
Posted on Dec 20, 2012
Try to do a hard reset on the tablet. Since you cannot get to the menu options, you are going to have to do it through external keys. Here is how to do a hard reset using the external keys:
1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
2. Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the manufacturer logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
3. "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up)
4. While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons
5. Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections
6. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu
7. Using the volume down button, scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset"
8. Tap Power hard key to select option
9. Scroll down to select "Yes, delete all user data"
10. Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
11. You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
12. Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet.
Posted on Feb 27, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | LG 3D-CapabBray Disc Player with SmartTV...
Jan 03, 2016 | Trio 1 - MACHSPEED -STEALTHG210.1 10.1"...
Apr 28, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 01, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Nd Generation 7 8gb...
Aug 24, 2013 | ASUS MeMO Pad Smart ME301T-A1-PK 10.1"...
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: