I need assembly directions for evenflo exersaucer triple fun.
1. Remove toys and seat from the exersaucer.
2. Fold exersaucer, but do not let the tray lock to the base. With
exersaucer flat on the floor, twist each leg assembly (B) fully
clockwise until it stops. Fully depress one of the pedestal locking
tabs (C) then push on the leg assembly (B); leg will partially fold.
Repeat this for all four legs. After pressing the fourth pedestal
locking tab (C), the Exersaucer will fold with the tray (D) rotating
toward the base (E). Make sure all four tray locks. (F) are locked onto
the base before trying to carry exersaucer.
3. Place your fingers beneath the legs (A) push upward to disconnect
the leg assemblies from the pedestals (B). Repeat for all 4 leg
4. After all four legs have been disconnected from the pedestals, remove tray assembly (C) from the base (D).
5. Turn tray (C) upside down and remove both end caps (E) from beneath.
6. Squeeze both locking tabs (F) on each side of the tray to disconnect
and seperate the tray halves (C). 7. Connect tray halves (C) to form
7. Connect tray halves (C) to form activity table.
8. Rotate leg assemblies (A) fully clockwise until they lock into
postition. Make sure all four legs lock (G) are locked properly into
the uper leg pedestal (H). Also make sure all four leg locks (I) are
sticking out past the edge of the tray.
9. Turn table over and install two end caps (E). Make sure both end
caps lock into place. NOTE: one end cap installs from above and the
other installs from below.
10. Install toys on activity table. If desired, adjust table to the
appropriate height for your child. IMPORTANT: NEVER use stage 3 without
Mar 20, 2009 |
Evenflo Exersaucer Triple Fun Active...