Question about Computers & Internet
Though the default programs inventory isn't specific to Internet programs, you will find Internet programs in the list.
Posted on Dec 09, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 09, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 30, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jan 07, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Oct 21, 2013 | Gateway Computers & Internet
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Internet Explorer.
3. Select "Internet Options."
4. The "General" tab appears.
5. You'll see the "Home page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Internet Explorer. You should see your new home page.
Firefox for any operating systemChanging your home page in Firefox is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Browse normally to the web page you want as your home page.
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Firefox.
3. Select "Options."
4. Click on the "General" tab, if it is not the first to appear.
5. You'll see the "Home Page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current Page" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Firefox. You should see your new home page.
For Google chrome try this.
Aug 15, 2012 | Google Chrome
Sep 27, 2008 | Computers & Internet
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!