Question about Craig Audio Players & Recorders
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
There is only one code for that tv. 10180
If that does not work try this:
1. Turn on the TV.
2. Slide the MODE switch to TV.
3. Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under the selected switch position flashes twice, then release both keys.
4. Enter 9-9-1 followed by one of the following four digits:
Satellite - 0
TV - 1
VCR/DVD - 2
Stereo Receiver/Stereo Amplifier - 3
5. Press PWR, or other functions (e.g. PLAY for VCR) you want to use.
6. Point the remote at the TV and press CHAN+. Repeatedly press CHAN+ until the TV turns off.
NOTE: Every time CHAN+ is pressed the remote advances to the next code and power is transmitted to the component.
7. Use the CHAN- key to step back a code.
8. When the TV turns off, stop pressing the CHAN+ key. Then, press and release the SELECT key.
NOTE: If the light flashes 3 times before the TV responds, you've cycled through all codes and the code you need is not available. You must use the remote that came with your TV.
Solution found at: http://2getdtv.com/directv/remote_codes.html
Hope this helps.
Posted on Mar 05, 2010
Testimonial: "I've tried all methods & the only codes that are for the this TV are 10180 & 10169 & they will not work. Thank you."
You can get the manual on the link below right side under download. Type 3 and 4 are the same.
Posted on Jun 23, 2011
SOURCE: Owners Manual
For a Durabrand DWT 1304 Owners Manual, access TV Manuals Online here. You can easily download it. The manual is in .PDF format and showed exactly what I needed, how to delete a channel from the list.
I realize this query was posted a long time ago, but perhaps somebody else looking for the information will benefit from it/
Posted on Oct 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Nov 14, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Dec 22, 2014 | Craig CTFT712 9-Inch Swivel Portable...
Oct 12, 2014 | Craig Electronics Recertified - Craig...
Dec 18, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Apr 27, 2012 | Craig CTV-41331 13" TV
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: