Question about Panasonic Televison & Video
The applicable code is in the remote. Use code search IAW the directions for your Trisonic remote to find something that handles some or all functions of your Panasonic TV. If a search through all codes stored in the remote fails, you may have to try a different universal remote. All universal remotes do not store all possible codes.
Posted on Dec 09, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i need codes.
the codes are.....
136,177 or234 if those dont work do automatic code search...
A: power on the device you want to controll
B:press and hold the (set) keyand press the device key at the same time..
C:the LED will light at that moment then release the pressed keys..
D:PRESS THE SET KEY AGAIN THEN RELEASE IT. THE REMOTE ENTERS THE QUICK SEARCH MODE AND THE LED KEEPS FLASHING...
E:Point the remote at the device,then press the power key.see if it reacts or not.If not repete step E:
Posted on Feb 03, 2009
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2015 | Toshiba Televison & Video
Mar 09, 2011 | Televison & Video
Aug 28, 2009 | Trisonic TS-1666RFS Remote Control
Nov 17, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Hampton Bay...
Nov 14, 2008 | Universal Remote Control Hampton Bay...
Nov 21, 2007 | Trisonic TS-1666RFS Remote Control
Nov 07, 2007 | Trisonic TS-1666RFS Remote Control
Jan 24, 2007 | Trisonic TS-1666RFS Remote Control
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!