Question about Cameras

1 Answer

My unit fell to the floor and the middle burner will not work. It will not retract. Can I order a replacement burner? The model no. is FP-23458.

From Systor's Systems, Inc.

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Cameras Master
  • 5,360 Answers

What 'unit' is this, exactly ? I know of no cameras with 'burners' incorporated in them - have you posted this query in the most appropriate forum ?

Posted on Dec 08, 2016

  • Dick Shilts
    Dick Shilts Dec 08, 2016

    This is a Systor Systems speed duplicator. Sorry for the confusion. It duplicates 3 DVDs at once in just a few minutes. If this is the wrong forum, can you suggest where I should address the question? Thank you for your help!

  • Tony Parsons
    Tony Parsons Dec 08, 2016

    Hi, Dick, I would suggest this one : - seems to be the closest to what you require. Good luck. Tony.

    PS Have you contacted the manufacturer's website - they may be able to assist.



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My tablet Fell on the bathroom floor and the screen is now going haywire.

most likely damaged the panel. Recommend replace unit as panel if available may not be cost effective.

May 16, 2015 | Televison & Video

1 Answer

How do i retrieve a plastic card which fell into the middle console through the sliding cover closest to the dashboard on the middle console?

Pulling the floor onsoles are super easy, just identify whi h ones lay on top of the other..just a bunch of screws, starting inside an opened console. Snap them back in place in reverse order.

Nov 01, 2014 | Dodge Grand Caravan Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

IXUS 900 Ti the len is retracted after fell.

main board failed needs specialist work not somthing a lay person can repair

May 17, 2014 | Cannon Cameras

1 Answer

Floor squeege

Start with the internet, which is how you posted your question. Type in"Hoover dealers", and follow the links to find a Hoover dealer 's telephone to see how to order parts. Be blessed.

Oct 06, 2013 | Hoover F6020-900 SteamVac Upright Vacuum

1 Answer

Knob on jenn aire under counter oven fell off. I lined it up and put it back on but it spins 1/8 of the way before it works. It doesn't look broken.

THere is a pin in the middle of the PLASTIC knob that probably broke off. It is not your fault, just cheap construction. Order the part, you have the code!!

Dec 27, 2012 | Jenn-Air Maytag Range Oven Burner Knob...

1 Answer

I have a whirlpool gas oven model # SF367LEKB and the oven will not ignite. You can hear the ignitor clicking but it will not light. The broiler and four burners work fine. This happened several months...

What you need to check is if the spark is strong at the bake burner.To do that remove the oven floor and the flame spreader under the oven floor, set the oven to bake and look for a good bright spark. If the spark is good the bake burner needs to be replaced,if it's a weak spark the electrode(spark Plug) will be needed.
The part numbers are

Bake burner 8054077
Electrode 8054129
They could be purchased at your local appliance parts store or online at;

I hope this will help youto beable to repair your oven,

Aug 06, 2011 | Whirlpool Ovens

1 Answer

My Olympus c-730 just fell on the floor while it was on and landed on the lens. The glass lens and 2 plastic pieces came out and the lens housing is now crooked. It won't retract in or out. I tried...

I'm sorry to tell you that this means your camera is now dead.

You've broken the lens assembly, and probably the lens zoom/retract motor and gear assembly. There is no way to accurately repair them without replacing as complete sub-units: even if you could get it back together, the lens elements would be out of alignment. Spare parts have long since been discontinued.

Your camera is now about eight years old, so it's done fantastically well; very few digital cameras last more than five years. Unfortunately the only fix is to replace the camera.

Feb 19, 2010 | Olympus Camedia C-700 Ultra Zoom Digital...

1 Answer

Replacement Parts For Vintage Magic Chef stove

You probably have a 1940's model of Magic Chef. Check for the model number under the lid of the cook top on the upper right hand side of the stove. It should have the model number and the serial number, too. You will need both. The Old Applicance Club run by Jack Santoro is the place to go along with a site called "Antique gas stoves"in Georgia. Good luck with the world of vintage stoves.

Sep 23, 2008 | Kitchen Ranges

1 Answer

Camera fell off TV tray; lens bent and won't retract

i had the same problem. just force the lens back into place. I did that and it worked perfectly!

May 15, 2008 | HP Photosmart R927 Digital Camera

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cameras Logo

Related Topics:

31 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cameras Experts


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers


Level 3 Expert

77201 Answers

Are you a Camera Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides