Question about Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
do you mean how do you creat a folder to scan your documents into ? if you have document server or scanner buttons on the key pad, then just select scan and mofidy the folder to your choosing.
Posted on Apr 06, 2008
SOURCE: Black line during scanning
Clean the scanner bed with the clean cloth and try to make a copy if it stills as a black line, if your printer is within one year warranty please get it replaced by the company and use this link:
Posted on May 20, 2008
verify that the paper size shown on the display matches the size and direction of the paper in the respective trays, make sure paper side guides and rear backstop are tight against paper
Posted on Jan 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn on your all-in-one printer and computer. Check the connections between the two machines.
2. Lift the printer's document lid. Examine the scanning surface and the underside of the lid for dust and fingerprints.
3. Put the document you wish to scan face-down on the glass. Use the alignment markers to help you square up the object. These are usually found on the left-hand edge of the scanning area.
4.Close the printer's document lid slowly so the document does not shift position.
5. Select a scan resolution. The higher the dpi (dots per inch) count, the sharper and more detailed the image.
6. Push the scan button. You may have to do this on the printer itself or on your computer.
7. Check the preview of your scan on your computer. Depending on your all-in-one printer and software, you may have to prompt your computer to display the preview for you.
8. Edit the image as it appears on your computer if you want to make changes. Your scanning software might let you enlarge, resize or otherwise manipulate the final product.
9. Accept the scan and save. Return the original document to a safe location.
Aug 10, 2012 | Ricoh Aficio MP C2051 Color Copier wDOC...
Jan 07, 2010 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 27, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 450 Copier
Oct 27, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 27, 2009 | Lexmark Pro X125 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Aug 18, 2008 | Ricoh Aficio 2022 All-In-One Laser Printer
Jul 11, 2008 | Ricoh Aficio 1022 All-In-One Laser Printer
Apr 03, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!