Question about Computers & Internet
Have fitted new hard drive it shows error code 7 can any body tell me what to do.
1. Turn off the unit for 15 minutes to cause a full reset.
2. Turn on the PVR with everything attached except the antenna input.
3. You will get an Er09 on the display. No output on the TV screen whatsoever (totally black screen).
4. Press 'OK' on the remote (confusing as there is no clue that this is what you should be doing, though Sagem support thought that the PVR should prompt you.
5. The box reboots in standby mode.
The hdd is formatted as it is needed, much like a Mac. It uses RAW not NTFS, FAT etc.
Posted on Dec 08, 2016
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 28, 2016 | TVonics Televison & Video
Oct 30, 2013 | Sagem Televison & Video
Jan 04, 2011 | Sagem PVR 6280 Freeview DTV Receiver /...
Apr 16, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 05, 2009 | Sagem PVR 6280 Freeview DTV Receiver /...
Mar 02, 2009 | TVonics Televison & Video
Mar 21, 2018 | Amazon Computers & Internet
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!