Question about Pioneer Televison & Video
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have a pioneer xv-htd330
I had the same problem, it would be on watching TV and the volume would change and it would shut off, check ALL the speaker wires that go into the back, pull them all out (1 at a time) re-twist them and insert back into the slots
That should fix it..Good luck
Mark (Toronto, Canada)
Posted on Sep 19, 2010
I also have similar problem. Since you reported the problem long back, hope you were able to get it fixed. Any possible solutions?- Viswas
Posted on Oct 23, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2014 | Pioneer XVDV830/SDV830 DVD AUDIO HTP...
Oct 15, 2013 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
May 04, 2013 | Televison & Video
Feb 08, 2012 | Televison & Video
Timer indicator is blinking and the system will not switch on.
• Unplug the system, then plug back in. Wait for one minute then switch on.
• Make sure the fan at the rear of the system unit is not being blocked.
• Check that the speakers are connected correctly.
• Make sure the voltage of the mains power source is correct for the model.
• If the problem persists, take it to your nearest Pioneer authorized service center or your dealer for servicing.
Jan 07, 2011 | Pioneer Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 05, 2010 | Pioneer XV-HTD520 Multi-disc DVD Player
Jul 01, 2010 | Pioneer XVDV830/SDV830 DVD AUDIO HTP...
Apr 09, 2008 | Televison & Video
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!