Question about Sony Computers & Internet
1. put windows 7 bootable dvd on your dvd rom
2. when you see the install windows screen type "SHIFT" + "F10"
3. now you can see the Command prompt (CMD) and type the following command
Press "enter" key
4. now you get register edit window, after select File and click import
5. now you can see import registry file window
6. click computer and open c: drive on your registry file window
7. now open windows > system32 folder
8. change to " *.reg " to " all files "
9. now find and rename "sethc" file in to "sethc1"
10. now copy and paste the "cmd" file and you get "cmd copy"
11. rename "cmd copy" in to "sethc"
12. and close all open file and restart your computer
13. now after boot the windows you get password screen
14. after press " Shift " key continuously
15. now you can see CMD screen (dos screen) and type following command
press enter key
now you can see user account on your pc (find out which account you need to reset password and type following commands
net user youraccountname 0
16. net user is dos command
youraccountbane is username
0 is (zero) new password
17. now closed CMD screen (DOS screen)
18. type 0 on you password box and enter
Posted on Dec 08, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 08, 2016 | Sony Computers & Internet
Feb 14, 2014 | Sony VAIO VGN-FZ470E/B Laptop
Jan 23, 2013 | Sony VAIO VGNFS Series VGNFS20 VGNFS21...
Nov 10, 2011 | Facebook Social Network
Mar 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 23, 2008 | Sony VAIO VGN-FE550G Notebook
Mar 26, 2008 | Sony VAIO VGN-N130G/W Notebook
Nov 07, 2017 | Sony Computers & Internet
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!