Security > Security:
How do I report abuse?Expand All
How do I report
If you see something on
Facebook that you believe violates our terms, you can report it to us.
If you see something on Facebook
that you believe violates our terms
, you can report it to
us. To make a report, find the "Report" link that is nearest to what
you want to report:
- Report a profile: Go to the profile. Scroll down to the
bottom of the left column, under the friend list. Click the
"Report/Block This Person" link.
- Report a photo: Click on the photo you want to report. Then,
click the "Report This Photo" link that's located in the bottom left
- Report a message: Open the message and click the "Report"
link. Note that you can only report messages from non-friends.
- Report a group: Go to the group. Scroll down to the very
bottom of the group Wall and click the "Report Group" link.
- Report an event: Go to the event. Scroll down to the very
bottom of the event Wall and click the "Report Event" link.
- Report a Page: Go to the Page. Scroll down to the bottom of
the left column, under the Likes list. Click the "Report Page" link.
Because of the diversity of our community, it's possible that something
could be disagreeable or disturbing to you without meeting the criteria
for being removed or blocked. For this reason, we also offer personal controls
you see, such as the ability to block
Pages, or applications that offend you. Content that does violate our
terms may be removed from our site and (in some cases) subject to legal
or other action.
For information about what we allow and don't allow on Facebook, please
read our Community