I have used the mailing labels in Microsoft Greetings 2000 program for several years, saving them from year to year. I used them in May of 2010 but since then have wanted to use them and it gives the...
When you start Microsoft Greetings 2000, you may receive one of the following error messages:
One or more components are missing or broken. WMF graphics filter is missing.
Wmf graphics filter is missing.
This behavior can occur if the Windows Metafile (WMF) graphics import filter is damaged or missing.
To resolve this issue, rename the Wmfimp32.flt file:
- Click Start, point to Find, and then click Files or Folders.
- In the Named field, type wmfimp32.flt.
- In the Look in box, click Local hard drives, and then click to select the Include Subfolders check box.
- Click Find Now.
- Right-click the Wmfimp32.flt file, and then click Rename.
- Type wmfimp32.old.
- Press ENTER.
- Close the Find: Files Named Wmfimp32.old dialog box.
- Reinstall the program.
Sep 16, 2010 |
Computers & Internet