Question about GE Kitchen Ranges
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
this may seem like a silly question if you've already tried it but have you checked the over temp breaker? If you have no idea what I'm saying there is a breaker on the back side of your machine. Of course Thermador is so kind to place it convenietly behind the back panel so you'll have to remove that. There should be a little red button in there somewhere toward the top middle half of the machine I should say. If you press that button it may work.
Posted on Nov 11, 2008
SOURCE: replacing glass top on stove
its not too bad.kill the power.then under the frount of the top where the top meets the oven door .under there are screws remove those and the top lifts up as on hinges.their is a ground screw wire to loose and unplug the the wire harness that connects the burners to the rest of the stove.then all is disconnected so lift entire top off from hinged area and set upside down on table.transfer all burners to new top thats nexted to old one upside down also.when done reinstall.ive done lots wont be bad.please dont for get to help me with my rateings.God bless ,tom
Posted on Jan 05, 2009
I just found the part that I think you need. It's part no. WB7X7220
It's available through the GE parts and accessories store.
Posted on May 13, 2009
If you dont see it around the door or inside the stove you'll have to raise the top and it should be there somewhere. The part number for the glass top I can get for you if I have the model number
Posted on Sep 08, 2009
Go into the diagnostic mode on your touch display .
1) . Press any button on the display 1 time except the temp adjust buttons.
2) Press the temp up and down on both the freezer AND refrig (all 4 at the same time)
3) when 0's show , release the buttons and press any button except for the temp adjust buttons .
4) NOW , fress the temp adjust buttons until the freezer side displays 0 and the refrig side displays 7 . 0 and 7 is for the thermistors test .
5) After 0 and 7 display , press any button again except temp adjust , and this will start the thermistor check .
6) You will have 7 thermistor tests , indicated on the refrig display , starting at 1 , then 2 then .......
7) The feezer display will tell for the corresponding thermistor , indicated by the refrig display , if the thermistor p = pass , s = short , b = bad (replace board)
After determining if or which thermistor is bad , then adjust the display to 1 on freezer display and 6 on the refrig display . This ends the testing procedure and resets the refrig back to normal .
Posted on Sep 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 30, 2016 | GE Kitchen Ranges
Oct 20, 2012 | GE Profile JVB67H Kitchen Hood
May 29, 2010 | GE Profile JVB67 36" Telescopic Downdraft...
Mar 16, 2010 | GE Profile JVB67 36" Telescopic Downdraft...
Oct 01, 2009 | GE Profile CustomStyle PSC23MGSWW 36" 22.7...
Jan 23, 2009 | GE Profile JVB67 36" Telescopic Downdraft...
Jan 07, 2009 | GE Profile JVB67 36" Telescopic Downdraft...
Sep 04, 2008 | GE Profile JVB67HWW 36" Telescopic...
Jun 08, 2008 | GE Profile JVB67HWW 36" Telescopic...
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: