Question about Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Can you enter USA on a emergency Jamaican passport?i have a USA visa

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has achieved Level 3.

  • Master
  • 252 Answers

I don't know, but you should call the consulate.
You may call the Consulate at 305 374 8431 with any queries. I'll also include their websites, hopefully they will help answer your question with authority. Jamaica

Posted on Dec 07, 2016

Testimonial: "Thanks...don't know how to call this number from the UK"

  • 3 more comments 
  • schwaa44
    schwaa44 Dec 07, 2016

    011 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of USA. So 011-305-374-8431

  • Sheryl burton
    Sheryl burton Dec 07, 2016

    Thank you so much for your help

  • Sheryl burton
    Sheryl burton Dec 07, 2016

    Unfortunately I do need a passport

  • schwaa44
    schwaa44 Dec 07, 2016

    You bet, good luck. I was in the military and went to Jamaica once, liked it very much. I was luck to have my "lil green card" military ID.. so I didn't need to worry about passports!

  • Sheryl burton
    Sheryl burton Dec 07, 2016

    That's great... Happy you enjoyed your stay in JA, all the best



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have misplaced my expired passport which had a visa to visit USA. It was issued in 2010 and was valid for ten years. I plan to visit the USA again replacement visa or apply for a new one?

you will have to make a statuary declaration that the passport is lost or stolen before you will be able to ask for a new one
better do that now as it will take time for the process to move through the system

May 26, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Can a U.K. Citizen be illegal in the US?

Not as long as you entered the US legally.

Jan 04, 2017 | Municipality

1 Answer

Is it true that trinidad and tobago no longer require a visa to enter the usa

Travel to T&T as a tourist is Visa free with a valid passport. However, I don't know if someone from T&T could visit the US without a visa (reciprocity). The State Department would be the place for that: Visa

Nov 02, 2016 | Cell Phones

2 Answers

I,m a south african,my visit visa for sudan was arranged in south sudan on my old paasport which exires on 3 november this year .i got my new passport this week .will i be able to enter the country with...

I'd carry both the old and the new passport with you so they can actually see the visa number on the old one and see that the new passport has a new number. Anyone with common sense will be able to put 2 and 2 together but there are those that just like to give travelers a hard time.

Sep 21, 2013 | Passport SR1 Radar Detector

1 Answer

MY PASSPORT NO IS F1820836 and want to about the entry into arab countries

Hey there! Just for your security from Identity theft, you shouldn't be giving out your passport numbers. It's very dangerous. Many people out there can harm you.
Regarding arab countries, it depends which country you would like to enter to.
For example, if you want to enter, Dubai, United Arab Emirates You will need a sponsor to make a working visa for you. And if you need visiting, you will have to contact a company lie a traveling agency to help you to issue it.
If you are from India, You can go to Russia without ANY VISA at all. Its free visa. You can get work with very very high salary. I suggest you, DO NOT COME INTO ARAB COUNTRIES, I live in one and they treat Indians like slaves here, and the maximum salary you will get is 800 Dirhams or $217 or 9000 rupees. That is very low. Don't do it. Just a suggestion!
I hope I helped you & that this was helpful at most! Let me know & Don't forget to rate! :)

Jan 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Iam in abu dhabi my employeer requires me to surrender my passport in in return he give me my residence visa. now i would like to apply to work in canada in one of the requirements is the passport for the...

Quit your job. Your employer must return the passport.

Or, take some vacation-time, and tell your employer that you will be visiting another country, and you require the return of your passport, in order to enter that country as a tourist.

Sep 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

35 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides