Question about LG RC797T
Will read all types of dvd except Netflix. Any advise here
I had the same problem.
1. check that the disk region is the same as you unit ( it is the global of the world on the CD has a number in the middle, now check the back of your player. They must be same region.
2. Turn the unit on
3.Press the power button and hold for 10 Seconds
3. Turn the unit back on, wait for the time to display.
4. unplug the unit and leave unpluged for 30 seconds
5. plug the unit back in and turn it on, the time should not display should be blank.
6. Unit should go into startup wizard like it is being started for the the very first time. follow the prompts.
7. In the setup menue, I believe it is under disc settings, select set to factory settings.
Once I completed these, I put the netflix movie back in and it now runs,
Hope the same works for you
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | Netflix
Unplug the power cable to both the modem and the router for 15-20 seconds.
Connect the power cable back to the modem, then the router.
The modem must be connected first unless you are using a router/modem combo unit.If the problem continues after the network reset, perform the steps below.
[img alt="" align="middle" src="http://faq.scs.lge.com/common/FileDownload.do?fileId=BD_N-1335350824562" width="710" height="9">
Press the Home/Menu/Setup button on the LG remote.
Select Netflix Deactivation.To reactivate Netflix you will simply log back into your Netflix account.
Jul 29, 2014 | LG BRay Disc Player With BuiIn Wi-Fi -...
Sep 06, 2012 | Zenith XBV243 DVD Player/VCR
Mar 17, 2012 | LG Televison & Video
Mar 24, 2009 | LG DR787T DVD Recorder
Dec 15, 2008 | Philips Magnavox MWR20V6 DVD Recorder/VCR
314 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: