Question about Computers & Internet

Open Question

A government issue that is real

I am retired from Army since 2001. have not got paid yet, I need some help, I have been thru all agencies to no avail

Posted by on


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 462 Answers

SOURCE: Need original refrigerant factory charge specs

It is most likely R22, And holds less than 3 lbs. Thank you for using Fix ya and please rate me higher than global warming.

Posted on Mar 26, 2009


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

How do i change direct deposit instructions for my retirement check. The current bank account is closed?

Contact your employer HR department and advise them that you wish to change your direct deposit instructions.

Oct 02, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Were is my government id how long will it take? Is it quicker to go to the post office with my photos?

this is fixya not a government agency dealing with identification on wrong site need to notify the correct agency

Aug 22, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

What is this

go to a relief agency ( salvation army , st vinnies etc) and talk with them to get help

Apr 06, 2017 | The Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Receiving my 1099 for retiredn military service

we at FIXYA do not have those . we are not a government agency

Feb 28, 2017 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I have a government gateway ID and a password but every time I try to use it Iam told it isn,t available to me can you tell me why?

If the Gateway is not linked to the government network through your department or agency's router and/or hub system, your gov't ID won't do a thing in the CAC reader. If your security clearance is no longer current, your CAC won't allow you to get into the network either. If there are other issues, please contact your department or agency's Network Administrator or IT specialist to grant you access. The ID card that has a chip of it may be corrupted and you may need a new one too!

Mar 09, 2015 | Gateway Computers & Internet

1 Answer

No free online marriage records

Marriage Records are maintained by local governments. Contact the agency in the county that holds the record you are searching for. Not all government agencies provide records via the internet.

Nov 30, 2013 | Facebook Social Network

1 Answer

Need help in buy my little dirls school clothes single mother in Redlands ca

Try the Salvation Army in Redlands. They may be able to help.

Jul 30, 2013 | Vietnam Service Ribbon Army Security...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

29 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides