Question about Video Game Consoles & Games
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Loading Games
I used to have the same problem and Nintendo said it was beause the optical lasers were not lined up straight. Send it to Nintendo and you will get it back in 3-5 days.
Posted on Apr 16, 2008
I had the same problem and this is how I fixed it.
1. I ejected the game and turned the system off
2. I unplugged all of the remotes. (even the drums for rockband if you have them plugged into a usb port)
3. I connected the cable to one of my wireless remotes and plugged the usb end of the cable directly into the front of the playstation console
4. I cut the console back on and it automaticly assigned that remote to position # 1 (the lights on the remote will flash at first and then the light above #1 should remain on showing that the remote is in position # 1)
5. I inserted the game disc and it started just as it had before, except when I had the option to hit the red circle button to load without saving the button actually worked and it went to the next menu where you can begin to play the game.
I hope this solves your issue as well because I called Konami tech support (310-220-8330) directly and all they told me was try it in another ps3 to see if it works and if not I was going to have to pay to ship the game back to them so they could replace it. I just got lucky and thought I would try to reassign my remote without any others being plugged in to see if it would work and it did. Good Luck!
Posted on Jan 12, 2009
I have two computer games which are installed into my PC. When I click on the icon(s) nothing happens - in fact, for one of them I get a black,blanck screen which immediately reverts back to the desktop - WHY?
Posted on Jul 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2012 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 01, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 13, 2009 | M2K Garfield: It's All About Math Math...
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!