Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try taking out the front cover of your phone and take out the screen from your phone. Wipe the inner part of the phone and your screen.
Posted on May 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
Sep 19, 2011 | LG P500 Cell Phone
Apr 15, 2011 | LG GW525 Cell Phone
Jan 05, 2011 | LG GT500 Cell Phone
May 03, 2010 | LG GD510 Cell Phone
Apr 27, 2010 | Sylvania SMPK8858 MP3 Player
Mar 23, 2010 | LG Flatron L1750S 17" LCD Monitor
Aug 17, 2009 | LG KU990 Viewty
Jun 27, 2009 | Cell Phones
Aug 19, 2008 | Cell Phones
Aug 24, 2017 | Cell Phones
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!