Question about Cell Phones
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2015 | Android LG Optimus Dynamic II LG39C...
How to perform a hard reset when my LG Nexus 4 is unresponsive
1. Ensure the phone is off.
2. Press and hold the Volume down button and thePower button.
3. Scroll to Recovery mode by pressing theVolume down button.
4. Press the Power button.
5. Press and hold the Power button and then press the Volume down button.
6. Scroll to Wipe data/factory reset using theVolume down button.
7. Press the Power button.
8. Scroll to Yes -- delete all user data by pressing the Volume down button.
9. Press the Power button.
10. The phone will now wipe all contents.
11. Press the Power button.
12. The phone will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Jan 20, 2014 | LG Nexus 4
Sep 12, 2012 | LG Cell Phones
Sep 01, 2011 | LG KS660 Cell Phone
May 11, 2011 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Jan 05, 2011 | LG GT500 Cell Phone
May 03, 2010 | LG GD510 Cell Phone
Jun 27, 2009 | Cell Phones
Dec 15, 2017 | Cell Phones
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!