Question about Computers & Internet
A similar manual is here, but doesn't mention resetting the unit. Look on the rear for a small hole with a button behind it.
Posted on Dec 06, 2016
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
MAC PEOPLE HAVE WONDERFUL PROGRAMS THAT CAN HELP YOU AND YOU NEED A SERVICE TECH FOR MACS TO HELP IN THOSE TYPE OF PROBLEMS ASK YOUR FRIENDS THAT MAC, IF THAN FIND A USERS GROUP OR PROGRAM, COMPUTER CLUBS,
THE SCHOOL DISTRICK MAY HAVE SERVICE GUY OR EVEN THE TEACHER WHO IS A MAC USER OR MAC LOVER.
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
remove the laptop and, bios battery wait 10 minutes then reconnect the bios battery and repower with the power supply
Posted on May 28, 2009
Restart your laptop and keep tapping F8 key the moment you see something on the screen. You will get a black screen with some options written in white. Select the option Safe mode and then you can create a new user with admin rights. Or else at the windows login screen press and hold ctrl and alt key and tap delete key twice and then it will take you to a login screen. Dont put any password there just hit enter. And you will be able to login with admin rights.
Posted on Oct 28, 2009
SOURCE: dell vostro 1014 admin password
IF you speak about Windows admin password
You can try these solutions
Try to boot into safe mode by pressing F8, and removing/resetting your password there.
you can try a program like this
Repairing the windows with some tweaks;)
Place your Windows XP CD in your cd-rom and start your computer (it’s assumed here that your XP CD is bootable – as it should be - and that you have your bios set to boot from CD)
2. Keep your eye on the screen messages for booting to your cd Typically, it will be “Press any key to boot from cd”
3. Once you get in, the first screen will indicate that Setup is inspecting your system and loading files.
4. When you get to the Welcome to Setup screen, press ENTER to Setup Windows now
5. The Licensing Agreement comes next - Press F8 to accept it.
6. The next screen is the Setup screen which gives you the option to do a Repair.
It should read something like “If one of the following Windows XP installations is damaged, Setup can try to repair it”
Use the up and down arrow keys to select your XP installation (if you only have one, it should already be selected) and press R to begin the Repair process.
7. Let the Repair run. Setup will now check your disks and then start copying files which can take several minutes.
8. Shortly after the Copying Files stage, you will be required to reboot. (this will happen automatically – you will see a progress bar stating “Your computer will reboot in 15 seconds”
9. During the reboot, do not make the mistake of “pressing any key” to boot from the CD again! Setup will resume automatically with the standard billboard screens and you will notice Installing Windows is highlighted.
10. Keep your eye on the lower left hand side of the screen and when you see the Installing Devices progress bar, press SHIFT + F10. This is the security hole! A command console will now open up giving you the potential for wide access to your system.
11. At the prompt, type NUSRMGR.CPL and press Enter. Voila! You have just gained graphical access to your User Accounts in the Control Panel.
12. Now simply pick the account you need to change and remove or change your password as you prefer. If you want to log on without having to enter your new password, you can type control userpasswords2 at the prompt and choose to log on without being asked for password. After you’ve made your changes close the windows, exit the command box and continue on with the Repair (have your Product key handy).
13. Once the Repair is done, you will be able to log on with your new password (or without a password if you chose not to use one or if you chose not to be asked for a password). Your programs and personalized settings should remain intact.
If your talking about Bios admin pass
You can try these solutions
A program like
Try taking out the CMOS battery for 5 minutes. Reinsert and restart. Enter the BIOS and reset the Time and Date.
Posted on Jan 14, 2010
It sounds like you are talking about the BIOS startup password and admin password. Since this was 5 years ago, there is a good chance you can open one of the doors on the bottom and find the CMOS battery. If you are lucky, it would be in a battery slot or plugged into a removable jack. If you can remove the battery, that will kill the passwords. If the battery is soldered to the main board you can still cut the wires, but then you would have to rewire the battery by soldering. I'm just answering this to make fixya points. Still don't understand why there is no time limit on these problems. The user surely does not care by now and it is likely few people will be using a 5 year old laptop unless they know a lot about laptops to begin with.
Posted on Sep 25, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 14, 2016 | Samsung Home Security
Mar 28, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jul 29, 2014 | Samsung Televison & Video
Thank you the 4321 default password worked on the Samsung vr sde40014n
again thank you
Feb 24, 2013 | Home Security
Feb 21, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 17, 2011 | Samsung 4 Channel Dvr
53 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!