Question about The Toys

Open Question

I need to purchase the power cord for my dancing santa please help

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can I get an ac adaptor for my 5’ singing and dancing Santa?

hi Charles.
i have looked on the internet but found nothing.
but you could try ebay.
this link might help you out.
power adaptor for 5 singing and dancing Santa Google Search

Dec 03, 2017 | Toys

1 Answer

Please help where do i get the poer cord for the dancing santa

Probably a simple 'figure 8' cord. Look at the images and order from ebay. Can also get from good electrical or electronics wholesalers, even Best Buy or Walmart.

power cord types Google Search

Dec 05, 2016 | The Toys

1 Answer

My dancing Santa needs a power cord where can I order or buy ? Thanks

See if you can find the correct voltage input. It should be printed close to where you plug it in. Also note the type of plug that it has.
You can then get a matching power supply or a universal power supply from most any store that has an electronic department.

Dec 10, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Singing and dancing Santa life size

Please post some pictures of the adapter and what is broken/missing. You had asked earlier about a power cord. I don't know what you're trying to fix.

Nov 21, 2013 | Toys

1 Answer

I need to find a replacement cord for my animated dancing and singing santa. Can you help me locate one. I understand that it is a special cord.

I wonder if it is the same as the cord for desktop computers and flat screen tvs. If so you can replace it from any computer store.

Nov 18, 2013 | Gemmy Life-Sized Animated Santa

2 Answers

I need an instruction manual for gemmy lifesize singing and dancing santa

The shoulder thing worked! thanks so much!! i was all over that thing!

Dec 10, 2012 | Gemmy Life-Sized Animated Santa

2 Answers

Does anybody know what size plug/powerpack I need to order for my 5ft singing dancing santa! please help I'm desperate! Julie :-)

You need a 9volt small transformer. People have them in the basements every where, or a friend will have one from some other toy. Lots of them around clearly marked for 9 volts. These are low amp cords. Hope it helped. Joe

Dec 13, 2011 | Gemmy Life-Sized Animated Santa

1 Answer

I need a new power plug for my 5ft singing dancing santa

there are so many out lets ask on google chrome according to your city and country.

Dec 13, 2011 | Gemmy Life-Sized Animated Santa

Not finding what you are looking for?
Toys Logo

Related Topics:

34 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top The Toys Experts


Level 3 Expert

80668 Answers

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3315 Answers

Lawrence Oravetz

Level 3 Expert

10291 Answers

Are you a The Toy Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides