Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Take disc out. 2. Press and hold eject and push the reset button. (don't release the eject button 'till screen closes and opens again. 3. Sceen will ask you to push reset.(don't) 4. With right knob... up,up,down,down,push 5. Perform steeps 1,2,3,and 4 only: The first outlines the screen The second has you push hash marks The third verifys The fourth Saves 6. Use "Band" buton for "back" 7. Press reset Be carefull......
Posted on Sep 10, 2007
SOURCE: Iphone touch-screen
Solution i tried on Unlocked 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 versions. Just follow the steps they have been explained really easy way. Dont think this is too hard. Just follow them it will work:
1) download WinSCP on your PC (google it) and run the application
2) download new general.plist file on laptop
3) download OpenSSH on your iphone (its not show on iphone but its there so dont worry)
4) connect the laptop and iphone through the same wireless network and both will have separate ipaddress.
5) write the ipaddress from the iphone (Settings>Wifi>network details to which you are connected to shows you the ipaddress)
6) Goto laptop on WinSCP type the ipaddress of the iphone in host name field and username:root and password: alpine and then hit Login.
7) it will open like an explorer view of your iphone files on laptop then click on root left side. Click Applications> preferences> replace the general.plist file with the one you downloaded. Done the major part.
8) unplug iphone click Settings> General>Touch and reduce the senstivity to 0. 0 gives you the highest touch sensitivity.
9) Now be happy it works....
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
Turn off the unit. Then hold down the power button for about 1 minute and the calibration screen will eventually come up.
Posted on Oct 13, 2008
The problem you have on your Handycam is the flex cable FP-835.
You have to open the camera and change the cable.
It´s very easy to change.
Posted on Nov 19, 2009
SOURCE: touch calibration not working
i got the lg xenon for christmas.. and everytime you turn it off and power it back on you have to do the touch calibration and you do it once exaclty in the center of the cross and then any other time it asks just put dots randomly anywere and when it says save press no .. so you will have the first good calibration saved (:
Posted on Jan 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 21, 2014 | Dual XDVDN9131 7 Inch In Dash Touch Screen...
Mar 22, 2011 | Archos 7 Digital Media Player
Dec 25, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 650 GPS Receiver
Dec 03, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Feb 10, 2010 | LG Vu CU920 Cellular Phone
Dec 29, 2009 | Sylvania SMPK8854 Digital Media Player
Aug 14, 2009 | Sylvania SMPK8854 Digital Media Player
Nov 30, 2007 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
Aug 07, 2007 | Pioneer AVIC-N1 Car DVD Player
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!