Question about Washing Machines
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: washing machine
Hey 4E error comes in case
1. No proper water supply
2. The Outlet pipe sould be at AT LEAST 60 CM to max 90 CM HEIGHT ie to the height of the washing machine, try putting the outlet pipe to the holder at the back of the machine.
Posted on Feb 03, 2008
SOURCE: samsung washing machine ji453s
yes i did solve the problem, the water pipe leading to the sensor had a very small hole next to the clip which i disconected cut and replaced, problem solved.
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
If you have pulled out and cleaned the filter at the back of the machine where the hose connects then I would check that your pump is not running during the cycle and also make sure your drain line is at least half way above your drum at its highest point, If its too low then it will drain off even if the pump is not running.
Posted on Apr 11, 2009
SOURCE: 4E code keeps apearing
When error message 4E is displayed, you should clean the water hose mesh filter. To do this:
1. Turn off the water source to the washing machine.
2. Unscrew the hose from the back of the washing machine.
3. With a pair of pliers, gently pull out the mesh filter from the end of the hose and rinse it under water until clean. Also clean the inside and outside of the threaded connector.
4. Push the filter back into place.
5. Screw the hose back onto the washing machine.
6. Turn on the faucet and make sure the connections are watertight.
Also, please check the following:
• Make sure the source water faucet is turned on.
• Check the water pressure.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 05, 2018 | Samsung Washing Machines
Dec 04, 2016 | Samsung Washing Machines
Jul 01, 2016 | Washing Machines
Apr 18, 2016 | Samsung Washing Machines
Jun 05, 2015 | Samsung Washing Machines
Feb 27, 2015 | Maytag MAH2400AWW 2.4 cu. ft. Compact...
Display shows 4E.
Water Supply Error occurs when water level frequency does not show changes more than 100Hz or water is not supplied up to the preset water level after 10 Minutes or more at the time of initial water supply. The error status can be cleared by turning the POWER switch OFF and back ON.
Dec 17, 2010 | Samsung Washing Machines
Feb 23, 2010 | Washing Machines
Sep 02, 2009 | Samsung WF337AA Front Load Washer
Jul 20, 2018 | Washing Machines
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!